Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a list of companies he swore would not leave the country which did. The "trade war" is minimal; smoke blown up your ass. Look at the numbers. The economy is totally jacked on printed money while taxes were cut. Zero statesmanship. Zero righting the ship. Every single measure taken for political expediency.
The Country was doing pretty well until democrats made a mountain out of a mole hill with Covid. You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. I mean, it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before
Old 12-12-2020, 12:50 AM
Fire Giant

I was making serious bank before covid hit and shut my business down.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Country was doing pretty well until democrats made a mountain out of a mole hill with Covid. You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. I mean, it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before
I see, so you take no issues with the state of the economy nor deficit in 2019 and before. Interesting, for a libertarian. Almost convenient. I don't have much to say in reply. But yes, these places are where our POVs diverge.

I wanted the border shut, businesses stuck in USA, Amazon paying taxes, and rising wages for the working class. I got another era of ReaganObamaBush immigration, another ObamaBush guarantee of infinite liquidity for banker class and huge upward transfer of wealth and the shattering of small businesses via poor implementation of pandemic measures. Which was only half the fault of Democrats.

Not to mention the anti-intellectualism, cultural rot, antivax shit is empowered massively -- basically, White people trained by "conservatives" to dread the fruits of White intellectual culture. I wish Trump were a real racist.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-12-2020 at 01:00 AM..
Old 12-12-2020, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was making serious bank before covid hit and shut my business down.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Fire Giant

That meme is so true it hurts. All the corporate run franchises can weather the storm while me and my dreams can just march into that oven.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only president I ever voted for was Trump term 1
You didn't vote for Biden?

I hope your naughty clubs reopen soon.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That meme is so true it hurts. All the corporate run franchises can weather the storm while me and my dreams can just march into that oven.
so you're saying the trump administration and republican senate didnt do enough to protect small businesses.

Oh they did something i forgot, they spent all their waking moments tricking people into thinking that 300k dead people is nothing and the virus was fake.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you're saying the trump administration and republican senate didnt do enough to protect small businesses.

Oh they did something i forgot, they spent all their waking moments tricking people into thinking that 300k dead people is nothing and the virus was fake.
Mcconnell passed PPP(the "corporate giveaway") and is trying to pass civil liability protection for businesses.

@cd288 drop the rhyme
Old 12-12-2020, 08:06 PM
Banned

What does your business do nacht, they say if you cant pivot you wont survive
Old 12-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't vote for Biden?

I hope your naughty clubs reopen soon.
Nope, he's a war criminal. I have yet to ever vote for a known murderer. Wouldn't have had an effect anyway of course.

And Gosh me too, I was getting good attention before but I'm 10x hotter since juris ordered me to gain weight. Got a great wardrobe for bdsm scene stuff too now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-12-2020 at 09:15 PM..
Closed Thread