Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

My political compass doesn't align with the lefts but I don't want to put my boot heal on anyone. Let alone over the form and name of idiocracy we all abide by.

Ya ppl really do upset me. I fucking upset me. My impulsive instinct to certain things, is extreme. And I can't feed 10 straydogs let alone 500 insane and dangerous people who have harmed themselves and others, even unwittingly. So I justify extreme measures. So that someone can survive.

*walks Away from the trolly lever and posts about how fucking stupid it is, logs onto EQ*
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-04-2021 at 09:22 PM..
Old 01-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Banned

He's not completely insane.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

One of my favorite firefly episodes is where Jayne knocks down the statue of himself and doesn't understand why this dumb kid got himself killed.

Mal turns to him and says, its not about you Jayne.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I acknowledge your existence, but I think you are a bit of a rarity. He's not much of a superstar you gatta admit.
Biden coalition is Dem tent+Neocons. U can still vote red downballot just no magatards

get on the trolley
Old 01-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

in a girlfriend world, or a non-evil parent world, where I theoretically erased my memory in the beginning of the Kroger world, maybe I did a really good job of pretending to be a Russian. I feel bad for trump if I made everyone thinks hes a Russian forever.

Like dating a german chick. I never hated german chicks but forever my body would feel the opposite, due to.... ask the mormon aliens... brain annoyance.. fake worlds... feelings... cerebrum... cortex... medulla oblongata.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Banned

-Best economy in decades
-All-time low black unemployment
-Withdrawing troops from the middle east and afghanistan
-Historic peace deals with four middle eastern nations and israel, improving the lives of countless people

He's very bad though, and joe biden who has done nothing in 45 years is better. Why? Well, I don't really know and could never tell you, but trust me he's the right choice
Old 01-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Historic peace deals with four middle eastern nations and israel, improving the lives of countless people
Yikes.

No truce with the shadow.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden coalition is Dem tent+Neocons. U can still vote red downballot just no magatards

get on the trolley
I'm not interdasted in electoral subtlety or voting generally. I just like calling out whose the retard or war criminal. For instance Joe Biden.

don't really GAF though, as market determines almost all. in the end cooler capitalist heads will prevail and we will have UBI and gibs and build our capitalism machine around vacuuming out entitlement money. preserve stratification, end suffering. AKA technoconservatism.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-04-2021 at 10:44 PM..
Old 01-05-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Best economy in decades
-All-time low black unemployment

He's very bad though, and joe biden who has done nothing in 45 years is better. Why? Well, I don't really know and could never tell you, but trust me he's the right choice
Economy that he inherited from his predecessor and then tanked due to his inability to handle a crisis and his habit of just pretending bad things aren't happening.

FTFY lol
Old 01-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Banned

Can't wait for Biden to save* all these lefties. The absolute horror of Big Bad Orange Man has left them scarred for life. They will feel safer if a career politician with a Obama-type smile cheats them of their tax dollars, and sells their country to China.

(*And when he won't, what will they cry about then...more specifically how will they cry about it)
Last edited by White_knight; 01-05-2021 at 11:58 AM..
Closed Thread