Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha you guys crack me up.

The great minds of P99 debating politics.

You got dudes watching Anderson Cooper calling other people snowflakes, you got passive aggressive lefties and righties.

Everyone trying to push their Twitter feed opinions down each other's ears even though neither person will ever listen.

Love this EQ community.
You forgot to mention the peanut cringe gallery (urself)
Old 01-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

Nah doug whats simple to understand is a conmen is lying to you about a completely legitimate election, while you sit here and pretend to this day there is not racial injustice in this country. A bunch of white supremacists just stormed the capital a first in American history, yet the police just let them by. THAT IS THE DEFINTION OF WHITE PRIVELAGE.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha you guys crack me up.

The great minds of P99 debating politics.

You got dudes watching Anderson Cooper calling other people snowflakes, you got passive aggressive lefties and righties.

Everyone trying to push their Twitter feed opinions down each other's ears even though neither person will ever listen.

Love this EQ community.
lol I will call this post out.

Who here watches anderson cooper??

Trumps told some whoppers this year, but P99 forum posters watching Anderson Cooper? Pfft. Lets be real.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not justified for blm to riot and harm innocent people over perceived injustices.

It is also not justified for trump supporters to riot over perceived injustices.

It is completely justified for either of them to peaceably assemble over any grievance, which is a constitutional right that I completely support. However, in the last 12 months the left has been committing acts of violence and destruction *FAR* outweighing anything the right has done. That's the point. It's very simple and easy to understand.
You won't ever convince him Douglas1999.

You could show him images of ANTIFA burning American flags, burning buildings down, BLM doing exactly the same. But it will just end up with a deflection of BUT BUT BUT TRUMP *INSERT HERE*.

To be fair an honest, he probably isn't even aware of it all.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Still not justified.

Reposting here because I sense a major purge of all political related threads incoming:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep it CIVIL folks.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not justified for blm to riot and harm innocent people over perceived injustices.

It is also not justified for trump supporters to riot over perceived injustices.

It is completely justified for either of them to peaceably assemble over any grievance, which is a constitutional right that I completely support. However, in the last 12 months the left has been committing acts of violence and destruction *FAR* outweighing anything the right has done. That's the point. It's very simple and easy to understand.
I mean I hope you're right, I don't want to see anyone getting hurt or killed, but these larpers think they're freedom fighters, they've already attempted bombing the RNC, I unfortunately have to assume that this is going to get real shitty in the next hour or two.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I will call this post out.

Who here watches anderson cooper??

Trumps told some whoppers this year, but P99 forum posters watching Anderson Cooper? Pfft. Lets be real.
I raise you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao Anderson Cooper saying the rioters are going to go back to the Olive Garden and their rooms at the Holiday Inn later

Literally almost spit out my drink from laughing at that dig against these low income morons

I don't care who you swing your dick for, but never admit you watch Anderson Cooper LOL.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You won't ever convince him Douglas1999.

You could show him images of ANTIFA burning American flags, burning buildings down, BLM doing exactly the same. But it will just end up with a deflection of BUT BUT BUT TRUMP *INSERT HERE*.

To be fair an honest, he probably isn't even aware of it all.
That's what doug is doing by bringing up Antifa.

Good awareness, bud.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Also antifa isn't real and these protestors are carrying traitor flags. Which is more unpatriotic? A fake boogeyman made to give boomers something to be scared of and hate, or not believing in the American flag?
Old 01-06-2021, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Honestly this topic is far beyond the maturity these boards are capable of.

Both sides of the street. All the political threads on here are a joke.
Closed Thread