your parents house maybe
Old 01-07-2021, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/polit...iot/index.html

BLM never killed any cops

Blue Lives Matter ~~~
Old 01-07-2021, 09:01 PM
Banned

You do know statistically blacks kill the most cops of all groups, right?

And blacks kill blacks by about 80-90pct of their death stats.

But hay let's go burn cities down for the few blacks some shitty cops kill from time to time.

In before some cherry picked stats from a Leftie filled with emotional tears about white privilege.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-07-2021 at 09:04 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know statistically blacks kill the most cops of all groups, right?

And blacks kill blacks by about 80-90pct of their death stats.

But hay let's go burn cities down for the few blacks some shitty cops kill from time to time.

In before some cherry picked stats from a Leftie filled with emotional tears about white privilege.
We should all shed tears over blood and death.

What's wrong with you?
Old 01-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

No no, see, black lives only matter when they are lost due to a bad white cop.

Black murder victims who are killed by other blacks don't really fit my virtue-signalling narrative where I pretend to care about people I don't know and have never met.

Sorry, grieving black mother in chicago, your son was killed by another black kid over a pair of shoes. I'm not really gonna march for that- yikes. That would take a backbone and principles and integrity; I'm gonna do the easy thing instead, thanks.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should all shed tears over blood and death.

What's wrong with you?
Yeah so once blm starts marching against black-on-black homicide which is a WAY bigger issue, if you are pretending to care about black lives, than cop killings, and the media starts to treat it as the scourge that it is on the black community, maybe you'll have a shred of credibility.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No no, see, black lives only matter when they are lost due to a bad white cop.

Black murder victims who are killed by other blacks don't really fit my virtue-signalling narrative where I pretend to care about people I don't know and have never met.

Sorry, grieving black mother in chicago, your son was killed by another black kid over a pair of shoes. I'm not really gonna march for that- yikes. That would take a backbone and principles and integrity; I'm gonna do the easy thing instead, thanks.
Do you mark any distinction between being killed by a citizen and being killed by the state(Christ!)?
Old 01-07-2021, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
2015 51.1% of people arrested for homicide were African American; even though African American people account only for 13.4% of the total United States population.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

You make excuses for Caesar. Pretty demonic!
Old 01-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you mark any distinction between being killed by a citizen and being killed by the state(Christ!)?
Not really, no. I value all human lives equally, it is equally appalling when a human life is lost. Also (and this is a very unfortunate detail for you), the vast majority of black lives that have been lost by police shootings were justified shootings. If anything, you should be FAR MORE outraged when a black kid is killed over a pair of jordans than when a cop kills a kid because he fears for his life. How is this even remotely controversial or hard to understand?

Also cops are way more likely to die at the hands of a suspect than vice versa. Guess we should march for the dead cops, right? They are after all human beings, which gets lost by the dehumanizing, insane rhetoric of mainstream media where a child abusing sex offender violating a restraining order is treated as a martyr because he got shot by cops while reaching for a knife.

You god damn idiots have absolutely no grasp on basic morality while claiming to have a monopoly on it. Grow up.
Closed Thread