Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

I'd say Scandinavia is more what you describe. Taking their time for education and career and thinking about babies when they feel safe enough to do.
Japan it's probably because of working 99% of their time and they don't seem very comfortable at all. Maybe it's not representative enough but all the salarymen documentaries about Japan seem horrible like they have no life outside their jobs
Old 01-24-2021, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

https://japantoday.com/category/feat...-find-a-spouse

https://grapee.jp/en/132528

... idk bout that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2021, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast majority of intelligent people have known nuclear is the only option for far longer than anyone here has ever been alive, but that makes no difference.

Because all we care about is stories. And the story of someone being mad is far greater than the story of how energy is generated.
Yep. Nuclear and hydro power are the only viable solutions until we can figure out how to convert gravitational energy into electromagnetic energy.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 01-24-2021 at 05:49 PM..
Old 01-24-2021, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a perfect example of the worst things that could be done being done with good intentions.

Over the last few decades, birth rates have decreased across the globe. The United States is no exception. Aside from a few years in the mid-2000s, the number of births in the United States have been falling for the last three decades and have now reached their lowest number in 32 years.

And all animals come to balance with their environments at some point, and we have too.

I dont buy into the "overpopulation" paranoia.
Malthusian population economics are a racist tool of the international Jew used to guilt trip western nation's into not having kids while more easily controlled low iq populations throughout the rest of the world are free to proliferate
Old 01-24-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe.

or maybe we're a behavioral species like all the other ones.
Old 01-24-2021, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
https://japantoday.com/category/feat...-find-a-spouse

https://grapee.jp/en/132528

... idk bout that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And those things don't sound very Scandinavian. Sweden especially has a daily routine to socialize with people called fika the opposite of the hikikomori.
Old 01-24-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

That article specifically says that japan is a very social country and that the isolation issue is a new problem.

So it's similar to a degree. Especially if you consider japan leading them on the birth rate curve, which they were afaik. I bet the Scandinavians are starting to have a problem with anti social streamers, I'm totally guessing there, but I bet they do?

We can keep arguing but here is the similarity I am really pointing to: the youth didn't need to work. So they stopped having kids.

That seems to be the factor. Once people can start to smell the roses, they stop making minions.

But IDK I have put like, only stoner thought into this.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(aka smell'n roses)
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-24-2021 at 06:07 PM..
Old 01-24-2021, 06:06 PM
Banned

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Is...ctrical_energy

Converting Gravitational force into electromagnetic force

Google "magneto-caloric effect" for the future of refrigeration technology as well.

Technically, the future of all technology is in learning how to convert gravity into electromagnetism, and then applying that to currently expanding applications of magnetism
Old 01-24-2021, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't have kids because of mental health issues and fiscal poverty/dependence. It wasn't spiritually or economically viable.
Old 01-24-2021, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Is...ctrical_energy

Converting Gravitational force into electromagnetic force

Google "magneto-caloric effect" for the future of refrigeration technology as well.

Technically, the future of all technology is in learning how to convert gravity into electromagnetism, and then applying that to currently expanding applications of magnetism
Not to drastically change the subject but..

imagine if we were born on a planet where instead of just magnets pushing on magnetic fields, we had gravnet rocks that pushed on the gravitational fields.

I imagine we'd be flying around in ships, pinching through the gravitational field, protecting our ships from collision with objects and the effects of inertia, so they are made of materials as shitty as weather ballons, and when they do crash, they look like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread