Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come and play red then.
The biggest unrest/lowbie griefer on red is in Kingdom/Castle. Slathar plays Carole or however he spells it. These guys can spare me the "uber guild with red griefers" crap.

Speaking of such projection, we got harassed in DMO for being some "alt guild" of ST. Have you ever run a check on how controlled Castle is by Kingdom and how many cross guild chars they have? I did a little bit of one, nothing surprising. Consider if you will the case of Tweedle. Literally removed from Castle on orders from Kingdom. Not interested in any twisting of the story here. I'm never surprised.

Lookatchu bro!
Old 01-25-2021, 06:24 PM
Kobold

The real mental illness is you and other people congregating online in an elf sim that is over twenty years old to harass a streamer (who didn't even see getting kicked from a guild of neckbeards worth his time to come to RnF about it) and then record yourselves doing it, upload it to YouTube, and then post it on a vBulletin Board for said 20+ year old elf sim. Do you see how despite you maybe having all your chromosomes it'd be a very convincing argument that you don't? Hope this helps.

Old 01-25-2021, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His recent car accident over obsessive rule change lobbying was the nail in the coffin for me. Put down the discord on the road bruh.

I got as far as stop it man on the other post. This guy is deranged and needs to check da sig.
Same Game (Nirgon TLDR version)
Old 01-25-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real mental illness is you and other people congregating online in an elf sim that is over twenty years old to harass a streamer (who didn't even see getting kicked from a guild of neckbeards worth his time to come to RnF about it) and then record yourselves doing it, upload it to YouTube, and then post it on a vBulletin Board for said 20+ year old elf sim. Do you see how despite you maybe having all your chromosomes it'd be a very convincing argument that you don't? Hope this helps.
extra chromosomes is the standard configuration, but i'd be willing to accept wearing a harry potter flatbrim.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
extra chromosomes is the standard configuration, but i'd be willing to accept wearing a harry potter flatbrim.
I have less.

Less is more.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off I wasn't there for it, so wrong there.

Two, his own guild was in there doing it.

Three, sig.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have less.

Less is more.
no you don't, liar. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dunkd

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-25-2021, 09:45 PM
Banned

i saw this post when there was only 1 page, just read the whole thing. and it looks like we have achieved peak white knight status on the bro-streamer at this point in thread.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:00 PM
Banned

Sig
Closed Thread