Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Nobody asked your input because Kittens/DB/Aegis doesn't ever contest the mob.. It's like a double A team in the minors mad that a rule in the big leagues got changed.

Not that i'm flaming, because i'm not. I think Kittens/DB/Aegis SHOULD be going after tov mobs in normal circumstances. I feel like dragons have been in window on weekends for months now. No excuses boys and gals! DB has like 15 level 60 clerics, kittens has some retired former hardcore raiders along with a huge roster, and aegis has some peeps as well. I think ya'll should be trying more.

That being said.... I highly doubt the GM's gives a shit what you guys do in ToV when there is absolutely 0 other people competing against you. As long as your not using some blatant exploit to kill the dragons... it's probably fair game. But, it's good practice to play by the rules, so next week you can compete against all of us! It's fun times. Makes the gear that much sweeter to obtain when you beat someone else for it!
Old 01-25-2021, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

KWSM regularly contests mobs in ToV, in quake and natural respawn. Not to say we're on the verge of 6-guard vulak engage, but the number of times FRAG has leapfrogged us at fesh to grab dagarn, you'd think you'd stop parroting this line.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes the gear that much sweeter to obtain when you beat someone else for it!
Interesting psychology
Old 01-25-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody asked your input because Kittens/DB/Aegis doesn't ever contest the mob.. It's like a double A team in the minors mad that a rule in the big leagues got changed.

Not that i'm flaming, because i'm not. I think Kittens/DB/Aegis SHOULD be going after tov mobs in normal circumstances. I feel like dragons have been in window on weekends for months now. No excuses boys and gals! DB has like 15 level 60 clerics, kittens has some retired former hardcore raiders along with a huge roster, and aegis has some peeps as well. I think ya'll should be trying more.

That being said.... I highly doubt the GM's gives a shit what you guys do in ToV when there is absolutely 0 other people competing against you. As long as your not using some blatant exploit to kill the dragons... it's probably fair game. But, it's good practice to play by the rules, so next week you can compete against all of us! It's fun times. Makes the gear that much sweeter to obtain when you beat someone else for it!
https://youtu.be/eH5bDPlswvA
Old 01-25-2021, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

You spelled Hydra Alliance wrong......
Old 01-25-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/HQrY1muqaXs
Old 01-25-2021, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KWSM regularly contests mobs in ToV, in quake and natural respawn. Not to say we're on the verge of 6-guard vulak engage, but the number of times FRAG has leapfrogged us at fesh to grab dagarn, you'd think you'd stop parroting this line.
I know by my post it looks like i'm talking about all of ToV, i'm talking about Vulak. I know sometimes especially on quakes kittens is in there. And i've seen kittens in there with Riot more recently, but I think that ya'll could compete more regularly with the Hydra alliance.

You don't need to be on a verge of a 6-guard.. there have been plenty of times where both riot and frag have wiped.

Has frag really leapfrogged you at fesh for dagarn that much? lol seems hyper specific.

Also i'm not saying this to better my guild somehow... i'm saying this because I like seeing other guilds and alliances giving it a try.

Hopefully, (Please sirs) we can have a quake this weekend. If so, bring your alliance and compete for Vulak. Regardless if you win or lose, coth you raid up and be ready. Then, the following week, bring your raid again. Compete for Vulak.

Also is there a problem with the rule? Or just the fact that nobody asked your input about it.

Have you ever witnessed 300 people standing on top of vulak spamming shit trying to get an fte while another dragon dies?
Old 01-25-2021, 04:44 PM
Kobold

It wasn't so much that anyone present disagreed with the rule itself, rather just confusion about it. I believe aegis was operating based on how the vulak engage went on a previous team up with freedom, and had forgotten about the recent changes. I totally get that the guilds that regularly go after these targets are the ones with the biggest stake in how the raid rules are structured. But I will say from the small guilds, figuring out the current ToV meta is a much bigger task than figuring out the actual fights.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Sig
Old 01-25-2021, 09:34 PM
Kobold

Who posted this original comment? It sounds like this annoying bard I know from Homeland, but maybe not.
Closed Thread