Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
170,000 dead to glorified flu virus that every other wealthy country brushed off, lol
it's so criminal that I have to vote the war criminals back in to stop it.
Old 08-21-2020, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's time to bring decency back to the oval office, and drone-borne hellfire missiles back to afghan weddings.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fucking rich watching you say the words "fair contest" while your man is at this very moment unironically trying to use the post office to rig an election.
Hahaha dear god do you have any ideas of your own? Citation please, preferably that's not from an insanely shameless biased source. You don't *have* to regurgitate simple paranoid ideas you've heard from rachael maddow or whoever, ya know? You can like, think for yourself and stuff.

Love how when orange man wants to get troops out of the middle east bernie bros are like "well, ya know, war is very complex, I'm sure we're there for a good reason"
Old 08-21-2020, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all criminals are war criminals under empire
Old 08-21-2020, 11:13 PM
Banned

170k dead in the 3rd largest country on earth guys! I do not understand per capita! Also it's trump's fault, not the state governors, except when he tried to do anything to influence state governance I screeched about him being a fascist who is overriding state autonomy. It's almost like I'm a big retard.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
170k dead in the 3rd largest country on earth guys! I do not understand per capita! Also it's trump's fault, not the state governors, except when he tried to do anything to influence state governance I screeched about him being a fascist who is overriding state autonomy. It's almost like I'm a big retard.
Zero leadership. Worst by all measures; "per capita" lol. If he realistically expected something to get done at the state level he would have produced an example at the national level. Instead he decided to infect his base with the idea that it will be okay to go out and get COVID on election day, because he knew cynically that it would boost his reelection odds. And on top of that he's put in an administrator 4 months before the election to cripple the post office. He is objectively the deadliest president (to Americans) of all time and his efforts to rig the election are TREASON and MURDER.

But here you are passing the buck, saying he has no obligation to lead, thereby sucking his cock. I could and would have done better, so I expect better. You, however, are too fucking stupid to think so you are still parroting 2016 shit after 170,000 Americans have died. I voted for him in 2016 and have been proven mistaken.

You put words in my mouth about calling him a fascist, too; I never did and why would I? He took zero action. Shut your mouth. You are not qualified to discuss politics. You are stupid. Just shut the fuck up. You have nothing of value rattling around in your head.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-21-2020 at 11:28 PM..
Old 08-21-2020, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Per capita is when you're an incel.

How many died in #1 and #2?
Old 08-21-2020, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Trump Russia collusion is bs but... Hillary DID plan to immediately attack Russia with NATO troops built up in Poland when elected.

Then the companies she has lots of stock in that sell war toys sell arms to both sides.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:31 PM
Banned

bringing up the republicans' joining-in-again on Russiagate is a rhetorical misstep by Lune. but you can put that entire issue away and still see clearly that this emergency leadership has been the deadliest disaster of wanton malevolence in American history. The Civil War is the only thing yet to trump it, but keep in mind that the death toll is not even close to complete. This slaughter will span years. the fact that it was perpetrated out of electoral convenience is so sickening that I'm ready to vote the pedophiles back in. If all you've got is Trump worship STILL, just shut your god damn mouth you are so fucking stupid.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-21-2020 at 11:36 PM..
Old 08-21-2020, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

All their job is, regardless of party, is to make walstreet billionaires trillionaires
Closed Thread