Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't playing LotRO when you were cheating on the server for the first time, and I know perfectly well what happened back then. GMs caught you red handed, the fact that you are lying about it now proves that whatever you post can't be trusted.

I wasn't present at this latest incident. What I do know is that the person who banned you wasn't Tolixs or Wharhogg, it was the lead GM Darkonites, who is in charge of Customer Support on the server. He is also the person who caught you cheating the first time.

I told them to ban you and/or delete your characters when this happened. All the people you are attacking here right now were actually defending you, which is why you got away with a warning.

I don't say this very often, because it is such a cliché, but you should take a break from the herb and reconnect with reality. As you say yourself, every time you get in trouble it is because you are "intoxicated", as you put it. Maybe you don't have the best recollection of what happened
Wow, you sound pretty upset. I'm not sure why you are calling me a liar lol. Fermer/Darkonites was the one who told me in teamspeak that Stairs found me 4 boxing, to which I said, yeah I was pretty hammered at 3am my time coming home from a BBQ. If Fermer/Darkonites lied to me from the beginning then that does not make me a liar, that makes him a lair. The real fact here is that You are feeling some type of way about me sharing my 2cents and it really bothers you.

Further more, you have no idea what I do in my personal life etc. Say what you want but...

Ladies and gents again this is proof of a p2002 staff going off the deep end.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fermer/Darkonites was the one who told me in teamspeak that Stairs found me 4 boxing, to which I said, yeah I was pretty hammered at 3am my time coming home from a BBQ.

The real fact here is that I'm trying to deflect away from the admitted fact that I ever did anything wrong, and the fact that my ban was justified by trying to personally attack people.
51 Gnome Necromancer
Lizardmilk Onmyface
37 Iksar Necromancer
Old 11-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Kobold

To help you better understand, yes I broke the rules 4boxing, period.

Oh Mugruk, you will never be significant on the box, have fun living in Utinen's shadow!
Last edited by BossThunderace; 11-04-2015 at 04:16 PM..
Old 11-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I play to have fun, not to be important. Thank you for further proving my point of personal attacks.
51 Gnome Necromancer
Lizardmilk Onmyface
37 Iksar Necromancer
Old 11-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallpoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play to have fun, not to be important. Thank you for further proving my point of personal attacks.
Did you get a ban for ninja looting GM event loot? *De mask* lolol
Old 11-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nah, no ban here. I guess I must not be that important.
51 Gnome Necromancer
Lizardmilk Onmyface
37 Iksar Necromancer
Old 11-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, you sound pretty upset.
Ladies and gents again this is proof of a p2002 staff going off the deep end.

Actually I am quite calm, I am not personally involved in this. When I talked to you about your 4 boxing you even agreed with me and said it would be fair to delete all your characters. I was merely pointing out that this wasn't your first offense (a fact that you conveniently left out) and that the people who now finally banned you actually stood up for you and gave you plenty of leeway.

Also I am not p2002 staff and haven't been for a while. For a person who has (supposedly) such a good understanding of the inner workings of the p2002 staff you are really not informed very well.

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/04/23...-you-paranoid/
Last edited by apio; 11-04-2015 at 05:00 PM..
Old 11-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Skeleton

I've only had positive experiences with p2002 GMs and the server in general. Quick to respond and pleasant to deal with.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Banned

Last page of this thread gives me faith on p2002's leadership. LOL <3
Old 11-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Developer

Lesson 1: Do not use the opinions of someone who got banned to assist you in making decisions on whether to play there.

Lesson 2: Do not use opinions of the staff on the server; they are also biased.

Lesson 3: Try it yourself. Who cares what others think. Its what you think. And that dress doesn't make you look fat. The fat does.
Closed Thread