Old 07-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Kobold

C
Old 07-16-2018, 10:46 PM
Kobold

Price is NOW 30k
Old 07-17-2018, 08:12 AM
Sarnak

Will offer 100 plat, as I’m sure it’s more than the vendor price and performs exactly as well as a vendor wind instrument.
Last edited by Docx; 07-17-2018 at 08:26 AM..
Old 07-17-2018, 09:13 AM
Banned

Yeah sorry to shit on this thread but that's some false advertising. The best flute is still Ervaj's. Wind instrument modifiers don't benefit any songs so you may as well get some HP and CHA from the sky flute.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Best flute is a bamboo flute cause it costs like 1plat for giving same song bonuses
Old 07-17-2018, 10:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sorry to shit on this thread but that's some false advertising. The best flute is still Ervaj's. Wind instrument modifiers don't benefit any songs so you may as well get some HP and CHA from the sky flute.
Wrong. It is a shame you wasted that much time getting a bard to 60 and still have no idea how bards work - Specifically -> how instrument modifiers work. You clearly don't know what your songs do and that's really embarrassing.
Sure.. This does nothing for invis obviously. Lets just get that out of the open. Invis isnt the only wind song. Go learn what your songs before you spew nonsense please.
And if you're using an instrument for the trivial stat difference and not the modifier you should try an easier class. Rogues are pretty simply. Give it a try
Last edited by Kairun; 07-17-2018 at 10:37 AM..
Old 07-17-2018, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. It is a shame you wasted that much time getting a bard to 60 and still have no idea how bards work - Specifically -> how instrument modifiers work. You clearly don't know what your songs do and that's really embarrassing.
Sure.. This does nothing for invis obviously. Lets just get that out of the open. Invis isnt the only wind song. Go learn what your songs before you spew nonsense please.
And if you're using an instrument for the trivial stat difference and not the modifier you should try an easier class. Rogues are pretty simply. Give it a try
LOL if you think you know more about bards, allow me to embarrass you. These are the wind instrument songs, most ( except levi song and party invis + see invis ) can be used with just your voice mod % which is perfectly fine.

Cinda's Charismatic Carillon Increase Faction by 120 (L11) to 610 (L60) mod % doesn't increase faction gain on p99

Tarew's Aquatic Ayre Water Breathing(1) mod % doesn't let you breath under water harder

Shauri's Sonorous Clouding "Invisibility(1)
See Invisible(1)" mod % doesn't let you see invis harder, or invis harder

Melanie's Mellifluous Motion Shadowstep fairly certain mod % helps, but who the fuck would ever and I mean ever use this in a practical sense?

Lyssa's Veracious Concord "See Invisible(1)
Ultravision(1)" mod % doesn't let you see invis harder or see more ultraly

Solon's Song of the Sirens "Charm up to level 37
Decrease Magic Resist by 4 (L27) to 8 (L60)" charm will only last a set duration and can NOT extend past it, therefore making a store bought flute the same. Often ( most times ) you want the charms to break sooner anyway - YES it will ( should? ) lower the RM.... lol who cares?

Crission's Pixie Strike "Mesmerize (2/55)
Decrease Magic Resist by 6 (L28) to 13 (L60)
Level Cap: 45" same with charm, our mesmerize has a set duration that can not extend beyond thus making modifers pointless beyond a store bought flute.

Agilmente's Aria of Eagles Levitate(1) mod % doesn't make you levi higher or faster

Lyssa's Solidarity of Vision Bind Sight(1) mod % doesn't make you bind sight harder

Solon's Bewitching Bravura "Charm up to level 51
Decrease Magic Resist by 5 (L39) to 8 (L60)
Requires: 20 Mana" charm will only last a set duration and can NOT extend past it, therefore making a store bought flute the same. Often ( most times ) you want the charms to break sooner anyway - YES it will ( should? ) lower the RM.... who cares

Song of Twilight "Mesmerize (2/55)
Level Cap: 54" same with charm, our mesmerize has a set duration that can not extend beyond thus making modifers pointless beyond a store bought flute.

Song of Dawn "Decrease Hate by 181 (L53) to 185 (L60)
Daytime only" Ok, so the decrease of hate I'd imagine is impacted.... are you having issues with aggro control as a bard? We need to have a talk if so because I can't pull aggro while trying to proc my sword and do my amazing 20dps.

Song of Highsun "Cancel Magic(9)
Cancel Magic(9)
Stun for 0.0 seconds
NPC: Gate / PC: Shadowstep
Daytime only" mod % will have 0 impact on NPCs so who cares, for pvp? I'd imagine it has the chance of moving players further away and we go back to who cares?

Kazumi's Note of Preservation "Invulnerability
Cooldown: 180 seconds" mod % will not make your invul absorb even more damage as you are already invuln? O ya set durations and shit because we are bards.

So I retract my offer of 100 plat for the flute, I will offer 10 plat for the novelty on my naggy vox bard. Let me know if you need any more edification or clarification on the bard class.
Last edited by Docx; 07-17-2018 at 11:24 AM..
Closed Thread