Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 01:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Is the Grobb cleaver available?
Old 11-15-2019, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paladins could obtain a Deepwater Harpoon at ridiculously low level if they knew about the quest, but the method of doing so does not presently work on P99 and probably never will.
Are you sure? We've low-level guildmates with DW Harpoon. It is a wonderful weapon.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

The folks I know of who obtained the Harpoon on Green/Teal used slightly different methods than were typically used in the original game, which was the same I as noticed when I did the quest years ago on P1999. I wasn't implying that the quest doesn't work on P1999, only that it doesn't behave exactly the same as it did in the original game. It's a nice low-mid level weapon, but it's long in the tooth by the mid 30's. Few players will want to push all the way to 50 wielding one, although it could be done.

Danth
Old 11-15-2019, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the Grobb cleaver available?
Yes. Did it last night at lvl 9. Paid an extremely helpful Halfling druid 15 plat (all I had) to kill the troll. I'll edit to add his name, guy road the paddle boat across the zone to help. And the grobb cleaver is awesome if you are wondering
Closed Thread