Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2020, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedandglued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm handsome.
I also struggle with being attractive and young looking, however it is a goal of mine to have health and love for my body, so I am not about to let myself get fat, or mistreat my skin. I feel like there's a reason I face this. And that it is not entirely bad. I love feeling beautiful and pretty, but the attention really is frightening. I have learned a lot however. Hopefully one day that can in turn help others. I wouldn't exactly say I am handsome, but I wouldn't be offended if someone thought so.

It is ok to be shy and vulnerable, we may be what we need to be, without fear. Handsome, pretty, or otherwise. That is all part of life's journey. I wish you the best of luck and love.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you feel that way. Your prospects are probably pretty good chopped. Especially for voc rehab. Why do you feel like people stare at you if I may ask?
Likely repressed shame from the bullshit he had to do under command over there.

Pride and Shame are related, and, in many ways, Pride comes from Shame.

On the surface, Pride has a blinding effect on the self; that is it is difficult to see ourselves as prideful and arrogant, but easy for others to see it in us.

Contrarily, Shame has an isolating effect on us and blinds us from others. When we are repressing shame we feel like everyone else can see it within us, so we shrink back and hide our-selves away from others in hopes that they cant see it.

Ezekiel 16:49-54 offers a pretty good allegory on the relationship between Pride and Shame and is crucial to understanding how the syzygy of these two manifestations of ego can be transformed into humility and strength as we surrender to the cross.

Anyways, back to Baking my 7 year olds birthday cake, a loaf of buttermilk bread, and building a popsicle stick house.

Who's to say nothing good can come from this whole disaster?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-20-2020 at 01:22 PM..
Old 03-20-2020, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also struggle with being attractive and young looking, however it is a goal of mine to have health and love for my body, so I am not about to let myself get fat, or mistreat my skin. I feel like there's a reason I face this. And that it is not entirely bad. I love feeling beautiful and pretty, but the attention really is frightening. I have learned a lot however. Hopefully one day that can in turn help others. I wouldn't exactly say I am handsome, but I wouldn't be offended if someone thought so.

It is ok to be shy and vulnerable, we may be what we need to be, without fear. Handsome, pretty, or otherwise. That is all part of life's journey. I wish you the best of luck and love.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHORMONEPILLSLOL
Old 03-20-2020, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHORMONEPILLSLOL
What are you even talking about? Stop trolling me bro.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am Wonkie
I doubt it. You look like a Christendom reroll.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt it. You look like a Christendom reroll.
I'm going to need both Wonkie and Gwaihir to post "I am Wonkie and Gwaihir" on this thread not less than 2 minutes apart for verification. If you're going to claim multiple forum personalities I'm going to have to ask for the walk to be walked.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyways, back to Baking my 7 year olds birthday cake, a loaf of buttermilk bread, and building a popsicle stick house.

Who's to say nothing good can come from this whole disaster?
word up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am practicing putting my ankles WAY behind my ears [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread