Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2018, 07:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy to bind in Neriak. You can simply sneak past the guards as you walk in and out. It's where I was bound during my sol a days
Does this require Sneak? I've only played a dark elf with any regularity on p99, and guildies occasionally want to know if they can bind in Neriak .. but I'd thought it would be hard to get back outside, through the city entrance guards, without speed buffs/invis/Sneak
Old 03-28-2018, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this require Sneak? I've only played a dark elf with any regularity on p99, and guildies occasionally want to know if they can bind in Neriak .. but I'd thought it would be hard to get back outside, through the city entrance guards, without speed buffs/invis/Sneak
Hi Tnair, I believe Sneak (or invis) would be required. I haven't tried this personally-- I'm parked at the Aviak camp in SK-- but plan to venture back up to SolA soon and will try to get bound in Neriak. I'll try to let you know how things look
Old 03-28-2018, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

You should both be dubious to the townfolk of Crystal Caverns. For the vendors, just sneak from their flanks or behind to do business. You shouldn't need to sneak for the banker. Guard Kristin will be there to protect you.

The problem with CC, is that /who all crystal is bugged, and the zone is going through a popular period. So, be prepared to have competition. Generally though, the orcs and stalag terrors are the least popular camps. Expect geonids to be perma-camped, and spiders heavily camped, but you do not have to worry about those until late 30s-early 40s (spiders) and 40+ (geos).

I've been there collecting silks for tailoring.

At the end of the day, it is a solid collection of clan-like unibrow dwarves who long to one day bask in the hot sun of The Oasis, as evidenced by their AWESOME theme song.
Closed Thread