Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that's kind of the point of addressing issues isn't it?
Interesting your guild has so many unrepentant trainers, but it's a tough time of year after all.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting your guild has so many unrepentant trainers, but it's a tough time of year after all.
Been trained countless times by Kriot without apologies or rezzes. Tough time of year for everyone I guess.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorta like the people that are the subject of this thread. "I didn't know I could train with an eyeball!"
Old 08-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorta like the people that are the subject of this thread. "I didn't know I could train with an eyeball!"
Officer, but he did it first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely photoshopped. Nice try

<Gravity>
Old 08-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How low will Riot go for a chance at pixels?
Don't they know to log in the other guilds bots to do the training?? stay classy p99
Old 08-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its all kind of irrelevant isnt it? Why would you train a guild with like 20 max people in it, killing some flurries, and not rez them up? Systematic assholery not addressed by "leadership".
Lol, makes a claim that rezzes were requested and the people were told to stfu. Screenshot shows stfu was response to smart ass comment in ooc. Then claims it's irrelevant. See why people ask for evidence of things? Because people like you make up bullshit to further push your narrative
Old 08-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Why did Vanq train Axiom last night at TOV ent? They were gathering/buffing for Eashen guards and you killed them. When they requested rezzes your response was, and I quote, “stfu”.

This is why the server hates you. This is why the server rather let AoW rot and pass up on free pixels, because you’re a bunch of petulant children. This is why [practically] the whole server rejects your bullshit concessions because they’re made in bad faith. Most people on the server are disgusted when they hear your guild leader threatening physical violence to another guild leader, because we’re all adults on this server and sociopathic behavior like that should be rejected not embraced.
I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex
Old 08-05-2021, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex
https://youtu.be/AorrF2ATGtA
Closed Thread