Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 01:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back to not staying kept up on this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/Tjp5OmoDYQM
Old 12-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet the UK is gonna totally want to rejoin the EU now that they'd get to pay to clean up the smoldering mess it just became if they do.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit Remainer propaganda. Theresa May was a Remainer. To act like she wants a Brexit is just plain retarded.

The people voted.

They want Brexit.

Stop trying to destroy democracy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2018, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit Remainer propaganda.
Nailed it. We voted, we're leaving.

Anything less than that and doing it properly will trigger a civil war of some magnitude or other.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

An all knife civil war would be interesting.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it reaches the people. I think it would be more likely to involve a serious political divide and a new political party...I think the Army would have more sway than they're used to having in keeping order on the streets if the police fail to do it - and the budget for the police gets cut year on year despite more and more problems and undesirables (doctors, lawyers and engineers of course) coming in from France.

Strong leadership was all we needed to avoid the mess we're in. With no clear path out of the EU in terms of legal/political/financial matters we needed to be the ones who showed the EU how it was going to be, not coerced along jumping through their hoops. Theresa the Appeaser is weak and never was a good politician...awful home secretary before her time as the PM.

I think it's coming up for 3 years since I voted, must have been around March/April time. We should be well clear by now.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
this is the remix
Obamacare isn't free. It costs us a lot of money. People should at least utilize their investments and get the mental health and wellbeing they deserve and need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would cheat.

Tbh though they could just create a Federal Warfare code that requires these weebs to meet up at designated fields with their chosen medieval Armaments and legalize the conflict. Bring back the tournament! Imagine also the industry around providing these nerds goods and services. Some of you could finally put those fencing and swordplay or kendo classes to good use drilling fresh weebs. Could even have it's own bloidsports news network.

Anyway...ya our nature's have already be oppressed. These nerds somehow live into their 60s with a lot of sexualized daddy issues centered around self worth and "being right" all the time. Or never being wrong.

P.s. also an obesity tax that the rich get access to for their own pet welfare projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it reaches the people. I think it would be more likely to involve a serious political divide and a new political party...I think the Army would have more sway than they're used to having in keeping order on the streets if the police fail to do it - and the budget for the police gets cut year on year despite more and more problems and undesirables (doctors, lawyers and engineers of course) coming in from France.

Strong leadership was all we needed to avoid the mess we're in. With no clear path out of the EU in terms of legal/political/financial matters we needed to be the ones who showed the EU how it was going to be, not coerced along jumping through their hoops. Theresa the Appeaser is weak and never was a good politician...awful home secretary before her time as the PM.

I think it's coming up for 3 years since I voted, must have been around March/April time. We should be well clear by now.
I feel your pain. Still think you're a retard. Also was your solution to move to LA? Chicago? Montreal? Or something equally lol.

Sorry Germany cucked u after all, despite ww2.
Last edited by Irulan; 12-10-2018 at 09:01 AM..
Old 12-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stop trying to destroy democracy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why not vote again? by my math, that's twice the democracy, which imho is a larger number
Closed Thread