Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-31-2023, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can love animals and eat them. Humanely raised livestock that has spent life in a pasture before being humanely slaughtered is arguably a kinder paradigm than the natural order of things, where the animal is being strangled and ripped apart. Industrialized animal products are immoral no matter how you look at it. You can't even feed meat to 4 billion people without industrializing it, much less 8 billion, btw

I mainly eat seafood. I don't claim to be a perfect person, but I brought this up primarily because you can't argue the population should be 8 billion or above, and also care about the complete massacre of all animal life that is being perpetrated.
idk if i'd argue that you love animals then. it seems to me you love the planet and that is your driving motivation.

like I said I don't care if you do or don't eat animals or if you love them or dont. I just found it to be a bit of a hypocrisy to call out others for not caring about animals while you munch on your 'humanely slaughtered' burger. if you're gonna PREACH at least practice what you do.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-31-2023, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Muh sciences! Sheeple.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2023, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk if i'd argue that you love animals then. it seems to me you love the planet and that is your driving motivation.

like I said I don't care if you do or don't eat animals or if you love them or dont. I just found it to be a bit of a hypocrisy to call out others for not caring about animals while you munch on your 'humanely slaughtered' burger. if you're gonna PREACH at least practice what you do.
Most cows wouldn't get to live at all if it wasn't for us bloodmouths planning to eventually devour them.
Old 08-31-2023, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

People eating animals for sustainance is ok.
People killing environment for profit thereby killing the animals that rely on said environment IS NOT OK.
How is this concept difficult to comprehend?
Lions eat antelope. Lions are animals.
People eat sheep/cows/camels/pigs/fish/whatever. Humans are also animals. Deal with it.

I dont want fish shitting in my ocean. Surfers pay me to tour the CLEAN ocean. So i blow up fish with a bomb and let them just float around not shitting. Not ok. But i need to make money! Money impoortant. Need money.

Catching 50 fish to eat AND sell some for money IS OK. I can still respect the other fish and eat their cousins. And the ocean in general.
Old 08-31-2023, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Dance Sheeple! DANCE!

Old 08-31-2023, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Listen. Everyrhing is usually somewhere in the middle. Somewhere between WORLD ABOUT TO END and DONT EAT ANIMALS YOU HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS CLIMATE CHANGE AINT REAL DUMB BITCHES.
Old 08-31-2023, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen. Everyrhing is usually somewhere in the middle. Somewhere between WORLD ABOUT TO END and DONT EAT ANIMALS YOU HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS CLIMATE CHANGE AINT REAL DUMB BITCHES.
First it was Global Cooling. Now it's called Global Warming. In 10-20 years it will be Global Cooling again.

It's called WEATHER!

Hello Sheeple?! HELLO?!

Old 08-31-2023, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Climate activists invest in property on beaches they say are disappearing

From Bill and Melinda Gates to climate envoy John Kerry, climate activists have sounded the alarm about how melting ice will soon raise the ocean to levels that swallow the world’s beaches.

But some of the country's most vocal climate change activists have invested heavily in luxury oceanfront property along beaches they’ve claimed will be underwater one day due to rising sea levels.

Old 08-31-2023, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won’t be surprised if we find out in 20 years that smoking isn’t even that bad for us. My buddies and I pick up smoking cigs for our week long camping trip into the woods. Smoking is a great past time and the globo homo crowd ruined it, as they are inclined to do. Ruin everything good and decent.
I mean, they're gonna help you meet God sooner. Win win

It's not super terrible here and there, the hard part is it's super addictive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You may disagree that one can love animals and eat them, but either way it's beside the issue. 8 billion humans and their livestock, agriculture, and industry are resulting in the mass extermination of plant and animal life on a scale not seen since a huge chunk of space rock slammed into Chicxulub and killed almost everything. If you love animals, you should care about that, regardless of your other qualities.

Furthermore, if American fundies aren't going to practice what they preach, why the fuck should I.
Last edited by Lune; 08-31-2023 at 07:29 PM..
Old 08-31-2023, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will not end all life on earth in the next century.

It will be fucking hilarious for poor ppl tho! 🥲🙃🤣🤭😵😱😈😼🙀🌈🌈🌈
Oh look! Weather!