Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point on the server, good gameplay should be priority #1, I appreciate the effort and hard work Rogean has put into this game, but at the same time disabling a hot bar that has been used by players for years now does nothing but reduce the enjoyment of playing the game. You may cry non classic or whatever, but it still doesn’t make gameplay any better which should be the focus of p99 imo.
your opinion doesn't matter. The point of P99 was to be as classic as possible.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damarous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your opinion doesn't matter. The point of P99 was to be as classic as possible.
Hmm. Then why do we have Flurry Drakes and rooted dragons in Velious? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

You have rooted dragons because over 3 years nerds couldn't be reasonable and instead insisted on pulling dragons from the back of NToV to the entrance or zone out and would track for 16 hours straight to do this.

Not a classic experience. So they rooted them to enforced a classic experience in crawling to dragons.

Just like its a classic experience to have limited hotkey and get used to using Shift + # to tab through your hotkey pages.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey fuck head, the only reason you have a classic Everquest experience at ALL is due to Rogean and friends spending countless hours coding this shit for free? And you come here, presumably play for hundreds of hours for free... and shit on them over a fucking hotbar? You need to fucking check yourself

(Shiiiit I used hot bar 2 for so many things xD)
Nailed It!

Blue
Siahen - 60 Iksar Monk - Azure Guard
Mythias - 52 High Elf Cleric - Azure Guard
Ashlaya K'Valor - 51 Dark Elf Enchanter - Azure Guard
Old 09-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Y’all complaining about missing a hotbar when enchanters, mages, and necros lost their entire pet window smh
Old 09-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point on the server, good gameplay should be priority #1, I appreciate the effort and hard work Rogean has put into this game, but at the same time disabling a hot bar that has been used by players for years now does nothing but reduce the enjoyment of playing the game. You may cry non classic or whatever, but it still doesn’t make gameplay any better which should be the focus of p99 imo.
This guys tears are delicious
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilirubin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y’all complaining about missing a hotbar when enchanters, mages, and necros lost their entire pet window smh
It is literally not that hard to figure out how to replicate the exact same stuff.

Finding about this as your racing to targets kind of sucks but it can be done. (we did it, AM did it, Riot did it).

But at the end of the day there is no reason to blast the Dev team, I can't even imagine how much time they spend to give us what we have for free.

Really should just be appreciative and give a thanks

Blue
Old 09-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

This seems like an unfortunate step backwards. I guess if this is going to stay, people need to relearn all of their hotkeys. Make a lot of use of shift # to go to the page with the hotkey.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is literally not that hard to figure this out how to replicate the exact same stuff.

Finding about this as your reaching to targets kind of sucks but it can be done.

But at the end of the day there is no reason to blast the Dev team, I can't even imagine how much time they spend to give us what we have for free.

Really should just be appreciative and give a thanks
Oh I am appreciative, just funny how melees are freaking out about not having hotbar 2 for their clickies when casters have lost their pet window which was so very useful...
Old 09-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilirubin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I am appreciative, just funny how melees are freaking out about not having hotbar 2 for their clickies when casters have lost their pet window which was so very useful...
I have not gotten on my pet classes yet, but you can literally make a macro to do everything. I think the only thing that is not easier is being able to see your pets health at all times (F1 twice solves that though)

And not sure he many melee you have, but as a Monk I have a ton of macros. It is just me reorganizing what I need.

For instance, I have one of my hotbar pages for solo, one for groups, one for raids. Basically on what I'm doing, I can just go to page 3 and all my macros are there for raid pulling.

Think outside of the box

That said, my "appreciative" content was directed to Andipooo...

Blue
Last edited by ralyn; 09-08-2019 at 01:06 PM..
Closed Thread