Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logging in with your girlfriend to simultaneously shit post.

GG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] she is ackchually pretty lol.,
She is most likely part of a secret government program to shut people like me up and make them more content with our shitty society.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Banned

You may ask why I am coming down on the left so hard. It's because I want them to seriously unfuck themselves and become something better than the fucking shills they are.

I really want this country to fucking change. And we aren't going to get there by holding hands and singing about kittens and rainbows and eating unicorn flavored cupcakes.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She is most likely part of a secret government program to shut people like me up and make them more content with our shitty society.
That's what medicare and financial aid in the PNW is for.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yang is promising everyone 1000 USD a month for anyone who doesn't already get some kind of government benefit. And that is on top of anything else they get. This is one the one reason I might not vote for Sanders in the primary.

Sanders is for a federal jobs guarantee. Theose jobs are likely to be:

1) Really shitty

2) Not get a lot of actual work done that needs done

And in the long run, 1000 UBI is a start down the road we must go down. Federal Jobs guarantee sounds like more bureaucracy and "make work" philosophy.

We are already in denial about how much actual work that needs done is actually being done by the people that "work".* Trying to get these types that don't even have jobs yet to (in reality) contribute is a pointless endeavor.

* Think about the actual products and services you need to use in the world. Housing, food, even entertainment / travel...now think about how many people we actually need to provide those services.

We need to get to the point where jobs aren't made to suit people. People should be bending over backwards to suit jobs. The "everyone needs a job" mentality is making a lot of really stupid jobs. Counter-intuitively (to some) -- you don't do this by making everyone desperate to work for the basics of living. You need those that a striving for more to put there energy into work.
I’m cool with a UBI if military service is mandatory from 18-22 and military preparedness (BMI < 28) must be maintained til age 60 with zero exemptions. You’re in a wheelchair, cool, we make you pilot drones

I’m only half joking. If UBI is happening, you guys are going to have to learn civics and service. I don’t see many young people fit to wear the purple

Also, yang is against circumcision. A Chinese godless commie against divine laws delenda est
Old 05-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

ROFL fucking 28BMI, make it 25 or mayyyybe even 26 and we'll talk about UBI.

Also at least a U.S. Army Sharpshooter qualification badge. Expert preferable.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucker punching Libertarians is not equivalent to fighting 1940s era Nazis.

Try fighting ISIS.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucker punching Libertarians is not equivalent to fighting 1940s era Nazis.

Try fighting ISIS.
I agree, the fucking shit kids are getting angry over these days is absofuckinglutely retarded. Go vote at the polls and post some factual information somewhere other than reddit and CNN if you want to disagree with the cuckservatives.

1st of all regardless of the accuraccy and validity of your opinion it makes u look like a major fucking retard when u get angry/violent/destructive/disruptive about it.
Last edited by clevergirl; 05-02-2019 at 02:47 PM..
Old 05-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Banned

I really hope it’s Sanders. The left has more branches than the Christian faith at the moment, but the gift shop is still open during renovations.

Gotta tell ya - it’s probably going to be a sugarcoated neolib that makes identity politicians feel good about themselves for casting their vote, but will do zero-to-fvck all to change the income inequality and corporate greed that is currently screwing over the working class.

Would love to be able to afford my child’s uni tuition as a teacher. Would love for my son to be able to pursue his interests, maybe start a small business or become a “creative” without fear of having no healthcare. Would love to have the same social security like my conservative, midwestern grandparents had. Crazy to me that this is considered radicalism in 2019.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really hope it’s Sanders. The left has more branches than the Christian faith at the moment, but the gift shop is still open during renovations.

Gotta tell ya - it’s probably going to be a sugarcoated neolib that makes identity politicians feel good about themselves for casting their vote, but will do zero-to-fvck all to change the income inequality and corporate greed that is currently screwing over the working class.

Would love to be able to afford my child’s uni tuition as a teacher. Would love for my son to be able to pursue his interests, maybe start a small business or become a “creative” without fear of having no healthcare. Would love to have the same social security like my conservative, midwestern grandparents had. Crazy to me that this is considered radicalism in 2019.
Some conservative idiot: "Stop wanting nice things for yourself and your offspring. Live in the warzone we've created, hate who we tell you to hate, and be a cog in the machine. If you get sick, fuck you."
Old 05-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread