Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 03:50 AM
Sarnak

Default Quarantine taking over my mind

First, I wanna mentioned I haven't played since I got my cleric to 28 on green, spent 12+ hours in Drelzna's room and then my network took a dump and I couldn't reconnect for several hours, so I decided to quit. This is a few months ago...

I had this dream tonight. I decided to play blue a bit, so I logged in to game and logged on my barb shaman female. She had short blonde ponytails. I've never actually played shaman and im pretty sure short blonde ponytails aren't a head choice. She was camped somewhere in SolB. I enter the world and I'm at some safe spot overlooking a largish open area, I'm assuming near the Efreeti camp. Mobs are up, but for some reason I decide to run in, and immediately get agro. I panic and run further in and notice some weird pathing. More agro. Start gating... and gate to the exact same spot I logged in at. And at this moment I notice there is a sizeable group of players standing there. And Naggy agros. I die. Loading... back at same spot, people are getting wiped, and lots of them are respawning at that same spot. THE MAYHEM! I freak out and plug.

Back to login screen after a short break, and choose my highelf enchanter. The ench is level 40 and for some reason ALSO in SolB... please don't let it be.... YEP same spot, Naggy still wrecking everything. Kills me, I respawn at same spot, kills me again... the ground is literred with corpses. Now it gets a bit weird...

A GM flies in (superman flight style), but the char model is weird - like out of WOW. Despawns Naggy and let's people res up. My game disconnects. I try to reconnect but I'm banned.

AND NOW!!!! I get an email, which is the form of a comic book strip, with some screenshots from the game, some actual comicbook style drawings, detailing what happened, and a few final frames are of the GM yelling at me for people calling him to wake him up to deal with my train shenanigans.

...and I woke up.

WHAT! THE FUCK!
Last edited by unleashedd; 04-02-2020 at 03:56 AM..
Old 04-02-2020, 07:26 AM
Fire Giant

Talking

This was funny as hell. I was cracking up when you said the GM flew in Superman style lmao. This post gets a 10 from me. What a nightmare of a dream lol.
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 04-02-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like someone's weed dealer is quarantined and unable to resuppy; hence the vivid dreams.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

havent smoked in months too, but yea i could use some [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like someone's weed dealer is quarantined and unable to resuppy; hence the vivid dreams.
Legalize it they said, Let the government control it they said. Taxes will be good for the state they said.

Pandemic no weed boom! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

You win today's best thread (so far).

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 04-03-2020, 03:00 AM
Sarnak

well im not in the States so its illegal here, yet still very available
Old 04-03-2020, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well im not in the States so its illegal here, yet still very available
The "illegal yet still very available" is the best kind. It's better and cheaper and also meets the recent physical distancing rules where the guy rides his bike over and throws a baggie into my yard and then I rubberband some cash to a rock and throw it right at his head. If you can dodge a rock you can dodge a virus.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "illegal yet still very available" is the best kind. It's better and cheaper and also meets the recent physical distancing rules where the guy rides his bike over and throws a baggie into my yard and then I rubberband some cash to a rock and throw it right at his head. If you can dodge a rock you can dodge a virus.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2020, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

rock? rubberband? fuckin neanderthal. we got drones
Closed Thread