Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2020, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet the DNC /petitioned him.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2020, 07:58 AM
Fire Giant

Someone Reported my Monk Ftecamera and I was banned. Had to get in touch with GM just to log on and name change.. Yall ruining the fun of naming characters.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 03-31-2020, 12:23 PM
Banned

Ya I am not a personal fan of banning people. I just want to address them in a safe public forum of my peers to help give them the opportunity to see how others may perceive themselves.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone Reported my Monk Ftecamera and I was banned. Had to get in touch with GM just to log on and name change.. Yall ruining the fun of naming characters.
People usually don't get banned for having a name that goes against the naming policy. They just log in to find their name changed. Then they petition for a name change and pick a cooler name. If your monk got banned, it may have been for something else.

The Naming Policy is classic, and recreating classic is the point of the server.

Do you know why Ftecamera isn't allowed?
Old 03-31-2020, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

no i was banned had to petition on forums to unban account just 2 log on to get name changed. Happen less then a week ago.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 03-31-2020, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should let you keep that name with the stipulation that you must be streaming while playing.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Tethler that was the point of the toon[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] to stream while I played.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-24-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Default bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the Project 1999 naming policy:

The following types of names are considered unacceptable:

Forenames containing titles within them, such as, but not limited to: The, Lord, Lady, Master, King, Knight, Sir, Father (e.g. Sirtallon, Lordeagle, Mothermaggy, Darksister).

Names that contain sentences (Ikillorcs), phrases (Ontop), or two or more words that do not form descriptive compound words (Petcarbob, Diediedie and Tablechair).

Names where the combination of the first and last name forms a phrase or violates a previous rule (e.g. Crymea River, Bran Muffin, Story Thyme).
Might as well not make characters with names that violate these rules so you don't get an annoying name change later!
Old 05-24-2020, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Default figured this would be a good one to highlight as well

Also from the Project 1999 naming policy:

The following types of names are considered unacceptable:

• Common words and phrases that would not be found in the time, place and setting of EverQuest (e.g. Switchblade, Phaser, Toaster, Cannabis, Camera).
Old 05-24-2020, 05:27 PM
Aviak

Videri Sabuzzkill
Closed Thread