Isn't it about time?
Old 09-12-2021, 09:58 PM
Sarnak

Why not just have PvP consensual?
that would literally fix red
Old 09-12-2021, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just have PvP consensual?
that would literally fix red
So like /duel ?
Old 09-12-2021, 10:43 PM
Kobold

Could Also do like other game do and have zones that are pvp only. Would probably need to be custom content, but could work.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Kobold

Although, PVP not really my thing though. I don't get the appeal behind it. The idea of being on a server where bunch of higher level players run around griefing lower level players all the time doesn't really sound like my idea of fun. I would rather stick to pve only servers.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although, PVP not really my thing though. I don't get the appeal behind it. The idea of being on a server where bunch of higher level players run around griefing lower level players all the time doesn't really sound like my idea of fun. I would rather stick to pve only servers.
Common misconception. Other than the few raid zones that are free for all zones, there is a +-4 level range limit to pvp on red and coin loot only.
Old 09-13-2021, 04:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tallon zek had a +/-6 lvl pvp rule, so that wasnt an issue on live. and it was race-based pvp: elves, shorties, dark races, humans. not sure what the rules on Red are though.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
You are correct. EQ is not designed for PVP unless like everyone was forced to play the same class and you could only attack people the same level as you. That would kinda be balanced, but the base game is so wildly unbalanced for pvp. Hence red has always been a ghosttown.

UO is for pvp, EQ is for dragon pixels
Old 09-12-2021, 10:45 PM
Banned

Guildwars permenantly enabled. Only guilds tagged people get to do dragons and raid mobs. Otherwise if unguilded try to loot they just get disconnected.

Unguilded. Are safe from all pvp tho.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

How about PvP enabled only in raid zones