Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah they are super sad and cringey actually. Have fun gang banging queen bee with 50 mage pets to get a sky item for your third alt that you'll never play in two months. Totally the REAL classic EQ, not this beta bullshit.
Is that how they do the queen bee? she's a pretty legit fight, even with a 60 defensive tank. Is there another mob that's as difficult pre-Kunark?
Old 09-30-2020, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The obsession some Green players have with Blue is weird, i mean even weird relative to playing a 20year old elf sim weird. Go have fun on green fellas'! Us blue players wish you the best in everything! Go off and make a new virtual life and stop treating us like your virtual parents, putting us down yet still so so hungry for our acceptance and approval...you guys are doing great over there - keep up the good work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this
Old 09-30-2020, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is EQ meant to be played, in your opinion?

Looking forward to the reply.
EQ ends at max level for the most part. The only reasons to continue to play on a level 60 are camping items for an alt, power leveling, helping friends on an adventure or quest, or showing off to newbies. Raiding is gay, period. Journey before destination ect ect.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-30-2020, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ ends at max level for the most part. The only reasons to continue to play on a level 60 are camping items for an alt, power leveling, helping friends on an adventure or quest, or showing off to newbies. Raiding is gay, period. Journey before destination ect ect.
And here I've completed 2 Shaman epics and a SK epic today simply because I like CoM.

You have so much to teach me about myself. Please explain further.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to enjoy showing up and raiding with people I enjoy playing the game with, for some the raid time is the only time I'll see some of those people.

I've never been too anal about BIS in every slot or anything but I guess character progression becomes more about smaller item gains.

Alts are fun too, of course.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yikes.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
you're not really playing eq unless you're bind sight into kt room staring at a throne ready to race for fte on spawn
Old 10-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Skeleton

only 35 pages, what a weak @$$ rant by a weak @$$ server
Old 10-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Skeleton

We should get rid of the dead weight of 100 people and raid with 2 guilds and 150 - 200 people, thoughts?
Old 10-03-2020, 06:15 PM
Banned

i have nothing against blue players. i just think its time to stop playing the beta. and play the live version. I think people who still play blue are just holding onto blue because they amassed and incredible amount of pixels that they can't let go of.

that is the pathetic part of it all.
Closed Thread