Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default Weekly Pick 3 West ToV - Fridays at 7:00 EST

Greetings Project 1999, you are invited to join us in West ToV on Fridays at 7:00 p.m. EST for a recurring Pick 3 Armor farm event. West ToV has Claws of Veeshan Wurms and Drakes which drop Kael quest armor. This armor is better than Thurgadin quality armor, but requires faction with Giants in order to turn them in. All level 52+ are welcome to come!

Depending on the availability of the four Eashen Guards, we will also pull those four with a modified Pick 1 rule set that follows the same guidelines as the pick 3 but with the Flurry Drake loot table. If available, we will meet at the entrance of ToV and begin pulls as soon as we have the force for them. All attendees must have their pick in before the pull to have their shot at loot. Just observe the rules and be a decent person for a few hours is all that is required. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The rules to Pick 3 are as follows:
  1. ONE Major item (Breastplate or Leggings) of any type.
  2. TWO Minor items (the rest) of any type.
  3. You MUST /tell the Host or POST your items in the official WTOV Discord pick 3 channel before you are allowed to roll.
  4. All rolls will be /ran for ONLY those who picked the items if they drop.
  5. If only one person picks an item, the item defaults as NO CONTEST.
  6. If no one picks an item it will be /ran 1000 Greed.
  7. Winners own the item once the /ran is closed. They decide to whom and where the item goes, and therefore is their responsibility to make sure that the corpse is locked and looted.

We use Discord for voice and announcements. Download the application and join the server here https://discord.gg/nzM8K45 . Item picks can get lost in tells, but posting in the pick 3 section will ensure you are input into the system. The WToV staff keep a viewable document. All rolls will be publicly announced in /ooc and you can view the spreadsheet in the WToV discord.

Answers to common questions:
  • You may attend and participate for friends or alts.
  • You don't need to come on your main (or on the character you want to gear) since you pick the drops you want beforehand.
  • Most needed roles are Cleric, Puller, Mana Pumper, DPS in that order.
  • You can bring multiple characters to West ToV in order to fill in needed roles.
  • It is not a requirement to have Giant Faction to attend.
  • Faction loss on West trash is minor (-5 per mob) and Named Guards are around (-30) It took me 4 months doing this weekly to go from max ally to warmly.
  • If you are KoS to Sontalak you will need to ask a druid for help to harmony him or die nearby and have someone drag and rez you at ToV entrance.

You can PM me any questions you have or contact me in discord for any extra information. Bring your friends! (you can pick armor for each other!), and leave your guild tag at the door. I hope you join us this Friday at 7:00 p.m. EST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

I am free friday and will probably be able join. Sounds fun
Old 02-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am free friday and will probably be able join. Sounds fun
Awesome man, hope to see you then. I highly suggest you join us on discord!

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way to see the Flurry drakes loot table?
https://wiki.project1999.com/Lurian

Quote:

Old 02-23-2018, 05:09 AM
Fire Giant

Any chance of a Saturday run earlier in the day? European based player and would love to join in but 7pm EST is about 4 hours too late as a starting point for me
Old 02-23-2018, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance of a Saturday run earlier in the day? European based player and would love to join in but 7pm EST is about 4 hours too late as a starting point for me
I tried to do a time for Europeans last fall and it didn't gain much traction. Although I have tried to be as inclusive as possible for this event, until it is clear that there is enough interest for a successful raid from the euro community there will be no events around their schedule.

That being said, if someone on a European time schedule wanted to commit to organize their own raid at a more preferrable time I would 100% back them up and support it.

Quote:

Old 03-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Bump. Eashen guards + WToV again!

We need a coth mage to make the transition quicker and easier!

Quote:

Old 03-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

This is cool. I hope to make it today on my 52 monk.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2018, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Cool Pope I might put you out front helping pull tonight if you're factioned.

Quote:

Closed Thread