Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you can buy half the epics I don't know why that would be considered beating EQ.
Still take considerable wealth to afford buying some of the epics, makes it alot less of an accomplishment yes but still farming all that plat still takes time
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

I'd say having your goal item in every slot (so best in slot as per your ideal stats) would be beating the game
Old 02-24-2018, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd be wrong hokushin is bis monk has a shroud and has soloed ragefire
Hokushin has far from BiS gear, he quit while he was ahead but many people have better gear now.

Also any gimp with a bag full of wort pots can solo ragefire. Last time I killed him I got healed for 4k total, might even be able to solo him without clickies if I'm fully buffed.
Last edited by Fragged; 02-24-2018 at 11:31 AM..
Old 02-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

This was pretty much winning EQ for me.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Man that's the dream right there. Looking great!
Old 02-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

I only have the Efreeti Turban and it has no graphic.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My opinion on P99 is that it is the very best of EQ in that the focus is still on very difficult Epic Quests and alt twinking. It is in that sweet spot where Epics are still valuable and not to the point where many of them are rendered useless (Luclin). So in order to beat P99 I feel you must complete every epic quest and reach 60. I know some of our more compulsive members have been on the server for 8 years now. Who to the best of your knowledge is closest to beating P99 (AKA finishing every class epic quest and reaching 60 and on every class)???

The Chardok exploitation produced a lot of level 60's, surely there is someone close to beating the game

I myself have completed the Monk Epic and the Cleric Epic and have 3 level 60s (well, one is 59 but close now). I know this pales in comparison to some people so I was curious to see if there are any known P99ers who have 4, 5...6? Epics completed.
This just got answered today by chance : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYSZav1H0CY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have all Epics except Shadowknight. Just lack the desire to finish off SK one. Have a bagged Soul Leech, Blade of Abrogation and a friend to MQ Decreipt Hide.

Would need to PL my SK up to 46 for the turnin which takes a day or two so haven't really felt motivated to cross off final epic. Maybe on a slow weekend I might do this.
a contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was pretty much winning EQ for me.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a notable runner up
Closed Thread