Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Pope hat! Bring the SK! We have a couple in their 50s. I have a 36 IKS SHD! Try the link in my signature. Hail someone in-game and ask for an officer. The old website is no longer used.
See you areound Norrath.

Regards,
Melech
Old 02-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Orc

ALS is top notch. Hope to see you in game, Pope Hat!
Old 02-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

Oh man I just saw the Dread pictures, corpses piled around everywhere! Haha!

<Auld Lang Syne> is definitely on the move, and if you are interested in a cool leveling and gearing experience unlike the rest of the p99 slog fest (that many of us have done) join ALS, fun group, good times, and always something interesting!

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 02-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

I joined on my new Ogre SK and it's been really fun so far (only lvl 4). I've been doing some quests that I never knew existed like lizard meat and lizard tails for the uber raw-hide, or w/e it is. I've got like 9 plat now and can buy a vendor shield lol.

It's cool that playing with these rules in mind changes how I think about classes; this type of play definitely isn't for me for every class, but for some classes is appeals to me. For instance it makes me kind of sad that a pre-nerf cos isn't possible in this guild so maybe I will do a paladin instead of SK. I know a regular cos is still really good..but I have a pre-nerf from years back and I want to use it lol. Or maybe I will stick with the SK idk! The point is thinking about the game with these rules in mind changes a lot and that's a good thing.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

I love that lizard tail quest, and the lizard meat one. My baby ogre warrior alt had leveled up to around level 9 mostly on lizards, and has gotten enough money from the rawhide and rusty weapons to get his blacksmithing high enough he is starting to make his own banded.

My goal on him is to try and make himself a full set of ogre cultural plate before he gets to 20 without trading with anyone.
Old 02-24-2018, 05:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

This group sounds like a nice fit for my casual self! I joined in on the 1999 fun with the intention of starting off just like the old days. While I have been gifted a couple of items from strangers, I am for the most part not interested in the twinking, etc. Hope to run across someone in game soon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (currently level 8 warrioress- Rapunzara)
Old 02-28-2018, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

In a new ALS first we now have a completed necromancer epic! Congrats goes out to Kaikuxai (who was also our first level 60 also) on completing his epic! This same week we also completed a new cleric epic as well! Grats to Amaranthus!

ALS is now in possession of 17 epic weapons and are on the way towards many more! We look forward to seeing all of you in the game.

If you are interested in joining Auld Lang Syne hit us up here or on discord (the best way to get us) @ https://discord.gg/c3mZ2DD and post in the new applicants channel after having a look at our charter.

You are also more than welcome to reach out to me in game if you have any questions, you can find me most nights!

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 03-12-2018, 11:41 PM
VIP / Contributor

just wanted to thank Rainik and Burytoe for coming on the stream and sharing the top secretest secrets about ALS with the rest of the p99 community

just in case anyone missed it, https://youtu.be/Z9RVCNyCiwM

enjoy!

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 03-13-2018, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

Thanks for the invite Sirken -- it was a blast to hang with you and Burytoe!
Old 03-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

growing like crazy -- come on in!
Closed Thread