Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Default Kael Faction question

I don't see this info on the wiki, so asking here:

Can one do the kael armor quests with only Kromzek faction or do you need the other giant factions (given I am a rogue and can get to the quest npcs easily)?
Old 02-24-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Correct, you only need ally zek provided you can actually get to the turn in npc (keep in mind one of the best ways to get ally zek is to get dubious first then turn in coldain heads to bvellos)
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

This is actually true for all three Velious groups: you don't need Yelinak faction for Dragon armor and you don't need Dain faction for Dwarf armor. Which is a good thing, since the "boss" factions are a lot harder to raise ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks. This is helpful
Old 02-24-2018, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

King Tormax sees through hide, so if he is down you could probably sneak/hide in, if he is up I doubt you could, the quest room for armor is directly behind his throne. Unless you are non-KoS to the 4-5 King Tormax faction mobs, then you could just walk past them.
Old 02-24-2018, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
King Tormax sees through hide, so if he is down you could probably sneak/hide in, if he is up I doubt you could, the quest room for armor is directly behind his throne. Unless you are non-KoS to the 4-5 King Tormax faction mobs, then you could just walk past them.
Raid mobs don't live longer than 20 minutes in my experience on p99
Old 02-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct, you only need ally zek provided you can actually get to the turn in npc (keep in mind one of the best ways to get ally zek is to get dubious first then turn in coldain heads to bvellos)
follow up question. Do any coldain have ability to drop heads? are there some that I could xp my 53 shaman on?
Old 02-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Kobold

I can slide past the Tormax faction guys in his room and turn in. Just have to hug the outer wall.
Old 02-24-2018, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
follow up question. Do any coldain have ability to drop heads? are there some that I could xp my 53 shaman on?
http://wiki.project1999.com/Coldain_Head

(Short answer: yes, there are mobs in Eastern Wastes that are more than ten levels lower than you that drop heads.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-24-2018, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Coldain_Head

(Short answer: yes, there are mobs in Eastern Wastes that are more than ten levels lower than you that drop heads.)
I dont think I can xp on level 35 mobs at 53.
Closed Thread