Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

Here's what's sad: Trump only won 2016 because he ran against Hillary Clinton.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's what's sad: Trump only won 2016 because he ran against Hillary Clinton.
"The only thing more RIGGED than the 2020 Presidential Election is the FAKE NEWS SUPPRESSED MEDIA. No matter how big or important the story, if it is even slightly positive for “us”, or negative for “them”, it will not be reported!"

- Donald J. Trump (lost the 2020 presidential election to Joseph Renee Zellweger Biden in the most transparent election in history)
Old 12-04-2020, 08:50 PM
Kobold

“You know Sean, one of my favorite...some say the best, most beautiful quotes in all of history...that's just what everyone's saying and, you know, I agree with them is this:

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

It's just something, you know, that I've always, like, it's beautiful and a lot of people have said so, used through my life."

- Donald J. Trump, (lost the 2020 presidential election to Joseph Robinette Biden)
Old 12-04-2020, 08:52 PM
Kobold

F L O O D T H E Z O N E
Old 12-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Fire Giant

Vladimir knew better than to let Hillary win. Hahaha.

biden's gonna be no fun to make fun of on SNL. Alec Baldwin did a superb job making me crack up doing Trump.

The bigger their ego is, the funnier it is by orders of magnitude mocking them.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 12-04-2020 at 09:03 PM..
Old 12-04-2020, 09:14 PM
Kobold

what is it with brain dead eq emu players and their love for trump.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump winning 2016 prevented a US/NATO attack on Russia by ground units in Poland.
Crazy shit huh?

As soon as the AP says he lost 2020 Israel murders Iran's nuke scientist. That like murdering Albert Einstein WTF

Edit:
Let's dig a little deeper shall we, past the roots of the nation versus nation history of civilization. We are at present time, in the grasp of the New World Order. What does that mean? It means any wars will be with other nations' non-members, (not leaders/rulers) like Al Qaeda and ISIS for example. No wars will ever be nuclear, as every nation with that capability is a member of the New World Order. Everything they own (all territory) will be rebuilt and franchised with the Monopoly corporations they own, as a whole. That means, US versus Chinese (or Russian) corporation competition really isn't there in reality; they all feed on the populations of the masses of public in every territory they have the power to. They will all base the plants in the places where the cheapest labor possible is, or, if needed, the highest intellects/skills (Silicon Valley). This new (last 3 decades) global order is permanent.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 12-04-2020 at 09:28 PM..
Old 12-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it has a lot to do with living an unsatisfactory life. Many studies have shown that approximately 97.4% of people who identify as a "Trump supporter" suffer from multiple comorbidities included but not limited to the follow:

1. Obesity
2. Poverty
3. Ill-developed male genitalia
4. Fear of intelligent women (see: hatred of Hillary Clinton, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)
5. Early onset Type II Diabetes

It's all been studied into the ground and everyone agrees with it.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it has a lot to do with living an unsatisfactory life. Many studies have shown that approximately 97.4% of people who identify as a "Trump supporter" suffer from multiple comorbidities included but not limited to the follow:

1. Obesity
2. Poverty
3. Ill-developed male genitalia
4. Fear of intelligent women (see: hatred of Hillary Clinton, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)
5. Early onset Type II Diabetes

It's all been studied into the ground and everyone agrees with it.
yeah i read a few of these studies. the part that really interested me was the fear of intelligent women. it directly correlated to the ill-developed male genitalia, their fear of these women that have actual intellect and independence and have no interest in them because of their dicks.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump winning 2016 prevented a US/NATO attack on Russia by ground units in Poland.
Crazy shit huh?

As soon as the AP says he lost 2020 Israel murders Iran's nuke scientist. That like murdering Albert Einstein WTF

Edit:
Let's dig a little deeper shall we, past the roots of the nation versus nation history of civilization. We are at present time, in the grasp of the New World Order. What does that mean? It means any wars will be with other nations' non-members, (not leaders/rulers) like Al Qaeda and ISIS for example. No wars will ever be nuclear, as every nation with that capability is a member of the New World Order. Everything they own (all territory) will be rebuilt and franchised with the Monopoly corporations they own, as a whole. That means, US versus Chinese (or Russian) corporation competition really isn't there in reality; they all feed on the populations of the masses of public in every territory they have the power to. They will all base the plants in the places where the cheapest labor possible is, or, if needed, the highest intellects/skills (Silicon Valley). This new (last 3 decades) global order is permanent.
sorry what.