Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care what ur feelings, creed, or mental state is, if ur on red I love u.

Except <Alcoholics>

(actualy they are fine too, just really??? your not going to rez someone with a single click who's standing before you who tried to help you?)

CORPSE GOT!

C U REAL SOON

(after some more DS:9)
I’ll PL you with my 28 warrior. His gear so OP he only got one cloth item atm.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Pretty much every other MMO outside of project 1999 has made it to seasons, knowing that is how you keep the game fresh and fun for people. You may want single box and not like some decisions RoZ makes but this server isn't even an option. It is completely stale and pointless to log in.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:19 PM
Kobold

I got no issues with Tassador because there's no reason to. Red99 is garbo and anyone still playing it other then the mentally ill (like Tune, bless him) is an idiot. If a new pvp box dropped (it wont) i know Tassador would be racking up the kill shots.

For a frame of reference, I get stupid and log into red99 once every month or two. Sometimes I kill a person, most often I /who see there are 40 people on, only 5 in range to 60, then I log off and im less of an idiot.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got no issues with Tassador because there's no reason to. Red99 is garbo and anyone still playing it other then the mentally ill (like Tune, bless him) is an idiot. If a new pvp box dropped (it wont) i know Tassador would be racking up the kill shots.

For a frame of reference, I get stupid and log into red99 once every month or two. Sometimes I kill a person, most often I /who see there are 40 people on, only 5 in range to 60, then I log off and im less of an idiot.
And then you login to blue/green, and check your friends list and realize that it's way more cool and healthy to play with a higher population? I dont really get that... Am I a mentally ill drug addict just cause i still play red dead redemption 2 alone in single player while everybody seems to be playing the online mode?
Old 01-27-2021, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, RIP Jim Lahey if that's who your avatar is.... And if it isn't, then RIP Jim Lahey anyways.. Flying with the shit birds now...
Old 01-27-2021, 02:17 PM
Banned

oh damn, why couldn't we just make our own? why didn't I think of that!!

Ok, now how do I it get a source code and build up a server...
Old 01-27-2021, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

It is good for new players to get on the server and do their thing like strongNpretty.

With people that have some history like on the server like Tassador we just aren't going to keep pounding our head against concrete.

Any new player to project 1999 should play on red because lawyerquest on green and blue is a joke, and red is going to be the next fresh server, guaranteed. That means people playing red99 now are going to have a lot more skills than new comers and will give you an advantage when the server you really want finally comes around.

I logged on last week and saw someone from my friends list and almost shit my pants. I think it was probably someone else playing his toon though. Who knows. I refreshed my buffs and camped out. :P
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Strongandpretty looking pretty stupid right now. What makes you think im going to log into blue or green? Lol. Yikes. And ya playing red dead redemption alone is incredibly sad im sorry your alone in life.

Maybe red99 is good for you ������
Old 01-27-2021, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Strongandpretty looking pretty stupid right now. What makes you think im going to log into blue or green? Lol. Yikes. And ya playing red dead redemption alone is incredibly sad im sorry your alone in life.

Maybe red99 is good for you ������
Sad.. See what happens when you lose your life to video games? You end up some strange, frail, empty sad man picking on people who still enjoy the game that ruined his own... Sadness.
Last edited by strongNpretty; 01-27-2021 at 05:25 PM..
Old 01-27-2021, 05:28 PM
Kobold

1Lol who do you even think I am?

*welp* time to play Red Dead by myself LOL
Last edited by reebz; 01-27-2021 at 05:31 PM..
Closed Thread