Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, this implies that you are... you know... getting keys, which you aren't

Please remind me what big boy mobs apex is taking down? Golems on a server reset?

Keep in mind that when you do manage to take anything out its when <Alcoholics> are there to carry your dead weight over the finish line. Imagine only being able to down content when a group of people who are too embarrassed to tag up in your tired, ambitionless guild pity you enough to show up and do your work for you.

Speaking of dead weight, should I remind you of the last time you attempted and failed at ikatiar ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jz8azHCFro ) how your character Pokez is witnessed multiple times idling in the painting room (after breaking a rapture on me lol)?

Since you were certainly not boxing I can only assume that you are just that bad at the game.
1) Yikes 😬 on that poor video post
2) Yikes on you thinking a character idle in a room is someone boxing
3) Yikes 🤔 rapture break . Not by me
4) Yikes on turdition having plenty of opportunities to kill zlandi with no attempt's
5) Yikes on not seeing any turds in ST [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune holds the couch in place while we plow eashan and ikky

Kromax the giga cuck doing gods work with his c belt on
LOL

Thread over.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:15 AM
Aviak

Perdition day 1, Apex corpses all over the place, five more days to go for you guys.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

2040 days since velious released and the expansion still hasn’t been completed. Enjoy your dead server.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:31 AM
Aviak

Isn't that the good part about EverQuest that you can play it forever?
Old 03-02-2021, 08:06 AM
Kobold

more like you can never escape it.... I went years at a time.. and yet here i am.. it never lets your soul go...
Old 03-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Berryman <Perdition>02/02/2021
@Apex Heplien trained our raid force with Trakanon at Sebilis, would be great if we could solve this without involving the GMs. For details either talk with whoever played him or contact me.
Berryman <Perdition>02/27/2021
@Apex I doubt you want to talk about it, nevertheless I'll add it here to your long list of ignoring the server rules. You just dispelled an engaged Klandicar at 60% health with oor characters, your in range characters got disrupted as far as I can see so far, even though they tried it. We had 20 ppl at this raid, your side at the time of the dispell 2-4 and even out of PvP range, this is a clear violation of the rules and recorded by multiple people. Feel free to contact me within the next 24h, we won't wait as long as for the other violations since this is more then a clear and intentional violation of multiple rules.
Berryman <Perdition>03/02/2021
@Apex you intentionally trained our raid at ToV today, we got multiple recordings of you getting agro to wyverns and then flopping them onto us with a monk. Trains can happen, if you get a train don't flop it on a raid, run it out, shout train, but flopping it to transfer agro on a raid is definitely against rules. Feel free to contact us with a suggestion how to solve this issue within the next 2 days.
Berryman <Perdition>Today at 8:25 AM
@Apex Madstab intentional trained a Dragon into our engaged Klandicar fight. Feel free to contact us with a suggestion how to solve this issue within the next 2 days.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

get this crybaby fay gate outta here. i have moved 6 accounts worth of characters over to klandicar to dispel your dragons. Since it takes 2 years for petitions to be resolved i am sure you will quit before i am banned.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get this crybaby fay gate outta here. i have moved 6 accounts worth of characters over to klandicar to dispel your dragons. Since it takes 2 years for petitions to be resolved i am sure you will quit before i am banned.
Stop talking.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Kobold

Naw he can keep talking. He might be a weirdo blue player that rolled red to raid uncontested (weird im not talking about you right now) but it was a pretty funny post