Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Aviak

Default You're cordially invited...{Player Run Event}

Here Ye, Here Ye,

On the 20th of October, 6pm EST, under the shade of the magical Wizard spires in the Greater Faydark, Shea, Gnome Warlord of Ak'Anon, will wed Sheana, Warlordess of Ak'Anon in a ceremony for the ages. You're cordially and humbly invited to attend this ceremony and subsequent afterparty at The Heartwood Tavern in nearby Kelethin. The Heartwood will easily be the hottest place to be in Norrath that evening!

There will be much carousing, drinking of ale, and fireworks (hopefully if I can finish tinkering the damn things in time). There will be a prize pool of several stocked banked items and platinum satchels to be awarded, drawing from an initial fund of 10,000pp! Donations for the prize giveaway as well as gifts for the bride are also welcome.

We are seeking a player (preferably cleric, preferably gnome) to read us our vows and perform the ceremony. This player (or who knows, GM? classic!) will be compensated as best we can and have our lasting thanks.

So join us on Monday, October 20 at 6pm EST under the Greater Faydark spires for the fun!

Much love + thanks,

Shea + Sheana
Last edited by Shea; 10-16-2014 at 05:11 PM..
Old 10-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Wow, this brings back an old memory of my wandering past the barb huts in North Ro and seeing a bunch of people halfway in the water with a GM. It was a wedding and the GM told me to not interrupt.

That's all I remember.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Every-time there is a wedding, with a request for a GM/Guide to read all the lines and do all the things, my first suggestion is Euomia. She inevitably declines and then I push for Nilbog, who gives me an icy glare and then I'm supposed to do it - but I then ask the happy couple if they really want a Cazic Thule - The Lord of Fear - ran wedding and they always say no.

What I'm saying is, you'll probably have to find a player, because we are all too shy or have deities we ascribe to that don't fit 9/10 in-game weddings. If you are interested in a CT wedding, however, just pm me...
Old 10-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'd love to see a CT ran wedding, in a tux would be even better!
Old 10-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Why not posted from Fountree forum account?
Old 10-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not posted from Fountree forum account?
He is roleplaying, this is very classic.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Wow! This I have to see.

I am assuming this is on blue (why am I even asking)?
Old 10-16-2014, 05:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every-time there is a wedding, with a request for a GM/Guide to read all the lines and do all the things, my first suggestion is Euomia. She inevitably declines and then I push for Nilbog, who gives me an icy glare and then I'm supposed to do it - but I then ask the happy couple if they really want a Cazic Thule - The Lord of Fear - ran wedding and they always say no.

What I'm saying is, you'll probably have to find a player, because we are all too shy or have deities we ascribe to that don't fit 9/10 in-game weddings. If you are interested in a CT wedding, however, just pm me...
Oooooh, that sounds exotic !!

I love the idea !

Sheana
Old 10-16-2014, 05:55 PM
Aviak

I invited some special guests for afterparty throwdown. THIS IS GONNA ROCK. Hopefully they show! Hi Jer !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sheatrey.jpg (90.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Shea; 10-16-2014 at 05:58 PM..
Old 10-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

I wasn't invited. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]