Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Banned

Default Dragons and Nihilum

So i decided since i do like pvp but am mostly interested in raiding to pursue a guild with nihilum , after being blown off several times i was told to get 34 and apply , so i did.

For the past 2 days ive been in xp groups and hanging out with guild mates , and honestly id like to say they are great people , ive had a huge amount of fun in guk and solb , the people ive grouped with have been very fun guys , everyone in vent super +

I had been told that nihilum were faggots by people like heartbrand ( Whom i must add said he will no longer sell to me or even talk to me since i joined them ) But i do not judge anyone , not even holo , because after 12 years of mmo's i have learned that every guild has awesome people and every guild has dickheads , its inevitable.

I knew lilpis and about 10 others , bruuce from beta and a dozen or so others , super people

Tonight we raided vox and i wasnt sure what to expect , i hadnt raided on project99 servers before , i raided on titan and there were alot of bugs , but i was looking forward to it all day ( yesterday too : )

Apparently on live you use a slightly different tactic , back in the day the dragon was all out burn and everyone push from one side to try to interrupt , then if you remember around 20% she runs up the wall P The fight never lasts more then 5 mins , most people dont survive 3 aoes

it was funny but vox is part of eq classic history and killing her is super , but here apparently she cant be interrupted by push , or that push does not work at all , im not sure which , so nihilum pulls her to the gate and does a long drawn out type fight , like tov trash dragons when not enough people are stealing mana kinda ( except it was an hour not 5 minutes )

I didnt think much of it , but very little progress was being made , after a half hour i got real bored ( Every one did ) And apparently we only had 1 enchanter who was managing a bear and wasnt really tapping mana ( apparently tap is very cruel on mana )

and while the enchanter in question is an awesome guy and tried his best the point being is that the fight dragged on a very very very very long time , over an hour.

toward the end i noticed the aoe timers the tank was trying to keep were off , and running around the corner sometimes led to you being hit by the aoe , toward the end this stopped happening even if you screwed up , i saw the hit by the frost rift message but i never took 1 nuke at the gate , i only ate a nuke when you were feared right out by vox

it could have been because he was feared and when you are feared you cant hit hotkeys right or it could have been a bug , but the aoes stopped working properly

i also noticed that quite a few people didnt even bother to dodge aoes they just sat in one spot , i went to go take a leak , came back and went to melee at the gate next to everyone else , i went to scratch my self while an aoe went off and i did not get hit ( neither did the 3 other people next to me ) and i happened to say in vent hey , the aoe didnt hit me

i went next to the healers and after the aoe i went back to melee next to everyone else ( the people that didnt move lol )

at this point i mentioned in vent that the aoe wasnt hitting by the gate , the first person ( whoever the nice normal human being was ) That the dragon can sometimes be bugged and aoe wont hit certain spots. I said oh ok , because yes i had heard about this with the holo drama a week or so ago

i moved by the healers for next aoe and went back , and in a matter of 5 seconds someone said steaks is exploiting , one guy said newb , next guy said idiot , next guy said idiot , and next guy said fucking asshole

i was standing next to two other people , i ate a bear and a starfire ( heres pic ) it didnt last 5 seconds once the first guy said idiot

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and all i did was say that the aoe wasnt hitting anyone at the gate

upon popping in bind i was removed from the guild and it was played off like i knew about it , and i was exploiting ( and of course that i was a scumbag , a newb , an idiot and i think an asshole , but im not sure )

heres another pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

apparently staff watched the fight too , amelinda said she was all lagged out from running two instances of p99 ( Get a real comp or close the other jesus ) wtf are you a guide for go make me a sandwinch

after speaking with trio it was played off like what i did was epicly wrong ( when i didnt really do anything ) But the guilt was clearly shown almost instantly when i noticed what was going on , i mean seriousley pking me 5 seconds tops , probably less after i noticed it

beo tried to play it off like i stayed there for 5 minutes , and even had the balls to say im sorry it had to end up this way , kinda funny how much can happen in 5 seconds

there were some people that never moved the entire fight , i was helping with goblins and dodging the ( imaginary ) aoes so i didnt pay too much attention

now i understand the guild does not want to exploit if they dont have to ( hell i wouldnt want to either ) and i didnt think they meant to or wanted to but they did , and they shit on me for noticing it , and all i did was notice it

and the bullshit that entailed is quite amusing , the tells i got were hilarious , and about 5 of the members who probably didnt know , including my group mates were quite confused , i think i was confused jesus it was 2am

WANTED TO BUMP BUT I FORGOT DUMBASS AMELINDA LOCKED ENJOY
Old 12-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Banned

Billy?
Old 12-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Banned

ohhhh billy
Old 12-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Banned

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=61793

original thread found there

anyone remember all their exploiting?

read the comments for serious lols , it was locked within 24 hours by cuntzilla to avoid drama and because she was too dumb to see what they were doing.

why did i post this?

Nilly is trying to recruit me. Apparently they forgot this , i didnt

guess what vox dropped ? oh dragon haste belt GRATZ Surpreme , and my group was laughing cause he got the same belt a few raids prior.

imagine being able to build a guild on exploiting and keep the RMT Train running for a year , sell primo shit , transfer plat to blue , paypal the winnings

box champs r99 2012 < Nihilum >
Old 12-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Banned

troriste and his crew of cheating fuckturds are what killed the pvp back at the end of December. Pop was down to like 175 peak and it was clear they could cheat all day and not be held accountable. Now it is shown it was because tror and co. were paying Amelinda and probably pay rogean too...tho no proof of the latter one can only assume.

That said why would anyone try to compete against Nihilum? just join them and raid because thats all that there is to do, no pvp on this box.

i just wonder reading the forums how sad people have to be to exploit mechanics that were designed for children to beat? nevermind the fact that with 75 people you would be fighitng the same people over and over 50+...........is sirken the new amelinda????
Old 12-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Banned

also before someone says i lack the unique perspective of someone who plays currently on this server.....i made a wizard named weezy and played for 3 weeks. in that time i killed maybe 40 total kill shots and died like 5 or 6 times.

thats with basically 90% pvp and 10% leveling with 8 days played in 3 weeks. so extropilate the data and you can see the box is very much dead

RIP CHEEZY
Old 12-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Kobold

whole lotta mad in this dread,,
Old 12-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

tl;dr
Old 12-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

read the first sentence then stopped reading, huggies forever shunned
Old 12-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Banned

jibekn was in nilly too i read your farewell post before i tried to bump this but sadly it was locked

r99 all about covering up the truth
Closed Thread