Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Props to Detoxx honestly, screw the haters.

This is really just a big risk for Aftermath with nothing to gain but a suspension. If this is qualified as a 'player made agreement' and AM kills a repop 45 mins after it spawns (even if by true ignorance or some kind of rule confusion), technically Sirken can ban them.

So he's sticking his neck out for less toxicity and give some other guilds a chance to play at the high end with a bit of a handicap. Bravo, I say.

P.S. Imagine Nemce or some other server good guy made this post during an A/A ban. I bet you guys would be singing high praises.
When you speak of the Devil he appears....

So just to chime in, in all of my dealings with Detoxx two things were very apparent. 1. He always had a genuine intention to make this server less of a cluster, even if it meant marginally less mobs for his guild. 2. He is easily rustled by his opponents to the point of abandoning agreements and his principles... but generally a nice guy if he doesn't have to work with anyone on policy making.

Also, yes we have wrecked AoW twice now. Log in at the designated time, spend 4 hours crawling Kael killing KT, Vindi, Statue, Idol, and AoW and then log out. Life is sweet. EQ is complete.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, yes we have wrecked AoW twice now. Log in at the designated time, spend 4 hours crawling Kael killing KT, Vindi, Statue, Idol, and AoW and then log out. Life is sweet. EQ is complete.
And the fun is back in raiding, I'm having a blast.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres a reason 100 people log in to a batphone under his leadership
Looking forward to the next server with no aoe xp factories or gnoll fangs... Then again, where there is a will there is a way.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverjudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Autism is so quirky
Sorry you have no friends.
Oh, no I’m not cause I’m not your friend so I couldn’t care less
Old 03-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to the next server with no aoe xp factories or gnoll fangs... Then again, where there is a will there is a way.
Yea, AoE exp and gnoll fangs are totally the only reason why people on a server that spent 5 years in Kunark have multiple characters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, AoE exp and gnoll fangs are totally the only reason why people on a server that spent 5 years in Kunark have multiple characters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There certainly wouldn't be nearly as many level 60 alts. And you can't tell me that doesn't affect the raiding landscape.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There certainly wouldn't be nearly as many level 60 alts. And you can't tell me that doesn't affect the raiding landscape.
IDK, I'm sure it does a bit, but not to the extent people make it out to be. I only leveled one of my characters there for like 5 levels, and I've got an army of characters. Anyone who actually enjoys playing EQ and has been on this server for a few years is bound to have 2 or 3 L60s just due to sheer boredom.

Plus, it isn't like raiders were the only ones doing AE groups. In fact, when I was doing it on my enchanter (which would have been easy to level anyway from 55-60), I saw a ton of non-raiders there. Probably more non-raider than raiders tbh.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no.
[citation needed]
Old 03-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[citation needed]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=117
Old 03-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna need that in MLA format.
Closed Thread