Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tensions are running high
in Sebilis....in almost-2019

ffs
Old 11-23-2018, 09:56 PM
Kobold

Tensions run high because Teppler is generally an asshole who will do anything he can to get an advantage on you for more pixels....
Old 11-23-2018, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menemas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tensions run high because Teppler is generally an asshole who will do anything he can to get an advantage on you for more pixels....
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-24-2018, 01:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the group has not killed/is keeping the PH down they have no claim to the camp, even if they are clearing in. Allowed? yes. Dick move? maybe.
Protector doesn't have a placeholder.
Old 11-24-2018, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off.

^ I believe this is what Phenyo is referring to.
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 11-24-2018, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Perhaps it needs its own set of rules if a start line isn't going to be considered.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:05 PM
Kobold

After reading all the posts here, it's clear the only real solution is to just combine groups as to have one complete group of people fully clearing 1 camp. Share the loot you fools.
Last edited by Puluin; 11-24-2018 at 02:07 PM..
Old 11-24-2018, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Gimme the loot, gimme the loot
Whats mines is mines and whats yours is mine
Old 11-24-2018, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Protector doesn't have a placeholder.
My post was directed at the hypothetical he proposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me give another example of this and your thoughts- let’s say a group is clearing to crypt and somebody is following them. The group is clearing all the mobs and is basically there. The follower invises himself past 1 mob the group has to deal with and plops on the most valuable ph in the camp. No recourse against the follower who plopped on the ph right? This would be the same situation I feel.
In the case of the protector I would assume it follows a similar ruleset to lucan in that if you are actively clearing the area/room with intent to kill the protector you have right to the mob when it spawns. However if its just up it would be first to engage.
Last edited by Phenyo; 11-24-2018 at 02:26 PM..
Old 11-24-2018, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puluin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After reading all the posts here, it's clear the only real solution is to just combine groups as to have one complete group of people fully clearing 1 camp. Share the loot you fools.
I would group with all of them but they don't want. I was grouping with Indigence for a little while but then he decided he didn't want me in groups some times. One time Bogos and him got prot because my partner was late. Indigence said no to me joining. I said fine, I respect it. Him and Bogos wiped and me and my partner killed prot. The next day I had an argument with Indigence and he said he was pissed I didn't invite him to group after him and Bogos wiped. This guy is out of his mind like this and the type of insanity at this camp currently lol. But it is a very fun camp too.
Closed Thread