Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a great quote hahaha, some real critical thinking right there haha.
I see you went SC's school of laugh if you can't actually refute a statement! Good job!

You're clearly an idiot without any sort of self awareness.

I know it's hard for you understand, seeing as you're likely a narcissistic troll, but chances are, if 9/10 people are calling you an asshole, going to ahead and just guess that you're probably an asshole. Seems pretty logical to me.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see you went SC's school of laugh if you can't actually refute a statement! Good job!

You're clearly an idiot without any sort of self awareness.

I know it's hard for you understand, seeing as you're likely a narcissistic troll, but chances are, if 9/10 people are calling you an asshole, going to ahead and just guess that you're probably an asshole. Seems pretty logical to me.
No one has called me an asshole yet, except you i suppose. Name calling tends to be end game for you folk.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me about you guard bribery expertise!

Did you major in bribing guards in college??
Really, that's the best you've got? I completely shredded your argument, you ignored my shredding, I re-shredded, and all you can do is ... challenge my expertise on bribery? Really? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean, I know you're a weak debater, but you're not a moron. Surely you could do better. Or (I know this is radical), there's always the option of apologizing and admitting you're wrong ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are hilarious. Seriously. If everyone is calling you an asshole, you're probably an asshole.
Couldn't have said it better myself. But we all know real assholes will continue to deny that they're assholes no matter how many people tell them they are ...

... well, except this guy:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or
Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one has called me an asshole yet, except you i suppose. Name calling tends to be end game for you folk.
(... to your face.)

Also, when someone so completely refuses to engage in an intellectually honest debate, really all that's left is name calling. As proof see the vast, vast majority of RnF and Off Topic threads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-20-2019 at 03:40 PM..
Old 01-20-2019, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really, that's the best you've got? I completely shredded your argument, you ignored my shredding, I re-shredded, and all you can do is ... challenge my expertise on bribery? Really? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean, I know you're a weak debater, but you're not a moron. Surely you could do better.

Couldn't have said it better myself. But we all know real assholes will continue to deny that they're assholes no matter how many people tell them they are ... not that that has anything to do with this thread ...

Asshole Song:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or
Register.]

... to your face.
I am an asshole for having a differing opinion, i can see the leftist future now... 1984 here we come. Fascists that can't handle differing opinions. One day a thread like this will be illegal due to people such as yourself. Mark my words[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2019, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's the same thing as EVERY news outlet IN THE WORLD minus the ones controlled by Rupert Murdoch and authoritarian dictatorships calling Trump on his bullshit. You can continue to deny the evidence but the fact of the matter is that Trump's lowered our standing in every metric imaginable.

Destablizing our relationships with allies, trade partners, and domestically seems to be the end goal for this regime. You guys are eating it up like the good little sheep he wants you to be. And we're going to end up worse for it in every way. Our trade partners aren't going to want to give us equitable trade agreements, allies will be less likely to assist us with our military engagements and treaties, and cooperative political and social discourse is going to take a long time to recover at this rate.

Instead they've essentially done the will of Russian and Saudi billionaires in order to enrich the most wealthy individuals across the globe without any concern for the rest.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

lol even Howard Stern knows this Wall is a charade.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155923330.html

Quote:
“The wall’s a problem because it’s a waste of money, even Donald knows that,” Stern said. “You gotta know Donald a bit to understand what’s going on here. The wall’s a simplistic answer to our problems with immigration. It’s something that, you know, morons can get behind because they’re like, ‘Oh, yeah, if you build a wall no one can get over it.’ But it’s not that simple.”
Old 01-20-2019, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am an asshole for having a differing opinion
Dude, this has nothing to do with opinions. Opinions are things people have when they disagree on something that can't clearly be established. You have an opinion that your sports team is better than another's, because the season hasn't started yet and no one can establish who is better. But after your team wins the Super Bowl/World Series/etc. it's no longer an opinion, because then the facts have been established.

No one here is trying to tell you to change your opinions. Ok, well we are, but long before that we're just trying to get you to exist in the same reality as us. Understand the same facts as us. See the world for what it is, not what people have told you it is.

And sure we're all subjective human beings limited by our subjective consciousness, and no one has any monopoly on the truth of reality ... but again, when a whole lot of people all agree on one truth, and only a limited number of people with a clear bias believe an opposite truth, only one of those truths can actually be reflected in reality, and the odds are in favor of the unbiased many over the biased few.

The majority isn't always right, but usually when a whole bunch of people call you an asshole, you are in fact an asshole (no matter what your mom or Faux News tells you).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-20-2019 at 03:48 PM..
Old 01-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, this has nothing to do with opinions. Opinions are things people have when they disagree on something that can't clearly be established. You have an opinion that your sports team is better than another's, because the season hasn't started yet and no one can establish who is better. But after your team wins the Super Bowl/World Series/etc. it's no longer an opinion, because then the facts have been established.

No one here is trying to tell you to change your opinions. Ok, well we are, but long before that we're just trying to get you to exist in the same reality as us. Understand the same facts as us. See the world for what it is, not what people have told you it is.

And sure we're all subjective human beings limited by our subjective consciousness, and no one has any monopoly on the truth of reality ... but again, when a whole lot of people all agree on one truth, and only a limited number of people with a clear bias believe an opposite truth, only one of those truths can actually be reflected in reality, and the odds are in favor of the unbiased many over the biased few.

The majority isn't always right, but usually when a whole bunch of people call you an asshole, you are in fact an asshole (no matter what your mom or Faux News tells you).
Loramin speakin' truth today. Blue needs to be down more often.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's the same thing as EVERY news outlet IN THE WORLD minus the ones controlled by Rupert Murdoch and authoritarian dictatorships calling Trump on his bullshit. You can continue to deny the evidence but the fact of the matter is that Trump's lowered our standing in every metric imaginable.

Destablizing our relationships with allies, trade partners, and domestically seems to be the end goal for this regime. You guys are eating it up like the good little sheep he wants you to be. And we're going to end up worse for it in every way. Our trade partners aren't going to want to give us equitable trade agreements, allies will be less likely to assist us with our military engagements and treaties, and cooperative political and social discourse is going to take a long time to recover at this rate.

Instead they've essentially done the will of Russian and Saudi billionaires in order to enrich the most wealthy individuals across the globe without any concern for the rest.
Where were you when Clinton, Bush, and Obama were destabilizing the middle east? are you racist? Do you not care about them? Politicians with silver tongues have been destabilizing the world for a long time... Trump is trying to pull the troops out of that area finally under a lot of warmonger democrat pressure to stay and continue to create more refugee crisis that then pour into neighbouring countries. If you cared at all you would have been crying during Bush's reign of terror instead we now see Bush on the Ellen show being praised LOL. The left has gone mad and has amnesia about true evil that was perpetrated by Obama's genocidal drone program and the genocide of the Libyan people by Hillary Clinton. Trump is actually trying to create peace over there while the left is sounding the war horn and drums. You people make me sick.
Last edited by mmmroo; 01-20-2019 at 03:55 PM..
Old 01-20-2019, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Where were you when Clinton, Bush, and Obama were destabilizing the middle east? are you racist? Do you not care about them? Politicians with silver tongues have been destabilizing the world for a long time... Trump is trying to pull the troops out of that area finally under a lot of warmonger democrat pressure to stay and continue to create more refugee crisis that then pour into neighbouring countries. If you cared at all you would have been crying during Bush's reign of terror instead we now see Bush on the Ellen show being praised LOL. The left has gone mad and has amnesia about true evil that was perpetrated by Obama's genocidal drone program and the genocide of the Libyan people by Hillary Clinton. Trump is actually trying to create peace over there while the left is sounding the war horn and drums. You people make me sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proactive wickedness is the price of cheap gas
Closed Thread