Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where were you when Clinton, Bush, and Obama were destabilizing the middle east? are you racist? Do you not care about them? Politicians with silver tongues have been destabilizing the world for a long time... Trump is trying to pull the troops out of that area finally under a lot of warmonger democrat pressure to stay and continue to create more refugee crisis that then pour into neighbouring countries. If you cared at all you would have been crying during Bush's reign of terror instead we now see Bush on the Ellen show being praised LOL. The left has gone mad and has amnesia about true evil that was perpetrated by Obama's genocidal drone program and the genocide of the Libyan people by Hillary Clinton. Trump is actually trying to create peace over there while the left is sounding the war horn and drums. You people make me sick.
You've either got selective memory or you're just an idiot. Nearly everyone on the planet was against Bush's invasion of Iraq. Afghanistan was essentially necessary to placate the masses after 9/11. They wanted retribution and that was the easiest target since Saudi Arabia was off the table.

Every democrat I know was against Obama's continuation of the wars in the Middle East. You're being extremely hyperbolic calling the drone program genocidal. It saved US Military lives while being dubiously legal. I don't believe anyone was particularly happy with any continued combat in the Middle East.

What sort of Libyan Genocide are you fictitiously imagining that Hillary Clinton led?

Trump doesn't understand anything that resembles geo-politics or how to negotiate a peace agreement. He's the "take my ball and go home" type of guy who is going to pull out troops while leaving Erik Prince and his private military to ravage the locals.

Get the fuck out of here with your whataboutisms and come back when you know what you're talking about. You're an asshole and your views are that of an asshole.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proactive wickedness is the price of cheap gas

Yep that is why when the left bring up human rights it's laughable to me.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

same shit different username

wall not up
Old 01-20-2019, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What sort of Libyan Genocide are you fictitiously imagining that Hillary Clinton led?

Really man?

Alright your credibility is out the window, i am done.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really, that's the best you've got? I completely shredded your argument, you ignored my shredding, I re-shredded, and all you can do is ... challenge my expertise on bribery? Really? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's see...

You're trying to claim walls don't work because guards can be bribed. Then you claim one country's guards are easier to bribe for....no reasons whatsoever.

Sorry, refresh me, do border guards stand around in the middle of the desert waiting for poor Mexicans to give them 2 pesos to pass on by?

Do you not see how retarded your argument is?
Old 01-20-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep that is why when the left bring up human rights it's laughable to me.
same but about, like, everyone
Old 01-20-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same but about, like, everyone
Not everyone ignores what is happening in the war zones and how it created the refugee crisis to begin with.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Really man?

Alright your credibility is out the window, i am done.
Thanks for the informative post!
Old 01-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not everyone ignores what is happening in the war zones and how it created the refugee crisis to begin with.
paying attention doesn't stop it. you can't stop it.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the informative post!
https://www.google.com/
Closed Thread