Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
Banned

Default You ALWAYS give atleast a 30mins heads up before leaving an exp group

ESPECIALLY IN places like city of mist. do you know how hard it is to find a tank replacement in City of Mist in the middle of no where, in god damn emerald jungle?? at 2am??

i mean im not just referring to right now. i usually do tell the group to give a 20-30min headsup if anyone has to leave to find a replacement, but sometimes you just figure everyone knows this standard procedure.

almost everyday in 40+ groups i see this not taking place.

anyone else get annoyed with people leaving on a dime especially if theyre an important part of the group?
Old 03-31-2014, 02:37 AM
Kobold

Default You ALWAYS start these threads!

Nah, RL is more important.
Sometimes.

Also this is probably why I only PUG as a support class; I'm such a flake and hate standing still when the group is boring. If im grouped with friends, and the only healer/tank, well then they're used to being ditched by me so there's no misunderstandings.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarajo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, RL is more important.
/thread
Old 03-31-2014, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

Proven fact: Thread starter has no live.

P.S.: I generally agree that 30 min warning should be done, if possible. But if the baby cries...
Old 03-31-2014, 03:12 AM
Sarnak

I'd imagine at 2am in the morning (depending on everyone's timezone) you'd be lucky to get any warning at all if someone is starting to fall asleep for example. They aren't going to stick around for 30 minutes.

On the other hand this type of thing doesn't really both me as I don't set up groups for specific locations or camps, dungeons etc. I just show up, if I can get a group cool, if I don't then on to the next adventure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2014, 03:25 AM
Kobold

Hey now, our fatty tank had been there a long ass time and there was pretty much no chance of finding a replacement at 2am. Can't fault him for not wanting to wait around when he's tired, especially when the only people left in group were new and not the people he had been chillin with for hours.

Salute to you fat tank bro, you may have left the group on short notice but you didn't leave our hearts.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Go solo and complain less. If you can't then be thankful for people helping you level.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:12 AM
Sarnak

so this is why houndstooth is always so bitter in game. more reasons to move to red for both of us, houndstooth.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

This is the EQ equivalent of peeing your pants. We are grown folks and should realize that we are starting to get tired.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndstooth316 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you know how hard it is to find a tank replacement in City of Mist in the middle of no where, in god damn emerald jungle?? at 2am??
Go to sleep.
Closed Thread