Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

they are pretty severe if you try to hijack the camp and KS, keep your logs and fraps on, make a petition, the staff will come around when they can, sometimes faster, sometimes slower, and they will delete the item if the KSer looted.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesunij [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just show up right before window, out damage the person in line for a week camping it even if you don't get FTE, loot, /q, maybe/maybe not get a temp suspension, and viola!

It worked for Servicon, it can work for you too!
I certainly would NOT recommend doing this (if you value your character and/or overall account.)

lol
Old 01-20-2019, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Try red server" thx swish
Honestly at this point it's not bad advice: Red has almost no players, so I'd bet there isn't any competition for Stormfeather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Of course, it would be hard to find groups to level up to the point where you'd actually want Stormfeather ... but that's a separate problem.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

On the other hand there's a good chance that half the server is camping Lodizal at once.
Old 01-20-2019, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the other hand there's a good chance that half the server is camping Lodizal at once.
So bring 3 friends and out-number them.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Take a couple suck days off work

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 01-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to hear that they are having a rough time. Sometimes people sell loot rights to the map piece. If your friend can make enough pp from items that don't require a stable internet connection maybe they can buy it.
Yes this is how the game is supposed to be played. You grind plat so you can pay the guy who is *playing* the game to camp the map piece keeping your from playing the game so he can sell it to you.

This encourages more neckbeards to camp bottlenecks to make you grind plat to buy the item from them. While you are at it grind plat for every upgrade in the game to encourage even more unemployed to hoard plat (for rent?).
Old 01-21-2019, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

You know the camp itself isn't THAT bad. Its the server being less consistent than anyone's dad who walked out for some cigarettes and never came back that's the issue. Its all the server resets that require you to be an unemployed bum to ninja to the front of the line in the middle of the day because everyone else is at fucking work.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stormfeather's map piece was one of the easiest items I have ever gotten on this server. I literally just afked there in line, checked my logs for stormfeather's spawn to get the timer, and then when my turn came up sat at my computer and watched youtube for an hour or two, afked 18 hours, repeat til spawn. Took all of maybe 3 or 4 hours of actually being in front of my computer to get the piece.

If going LD is a frequent problem for you, it might not be a good camp for you. Otherwise it's extremely low-effort.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO RUN MY PC FOR 18 HOURS IN MY TRAILER DOWN BY THE RIVER
Old 01-21-2019, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

2019 still terrible

SOS
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread