Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's terrible. I was banned from the forums for 3 or 4 months due to my promotion of red. There's so many unhappy people on blue. I've had trouble understanding why those same people freak out when red is mentioned.
Red had been dead for years. It's not a matter of people freaking out ... you guys are just annoying with the incessant trolling. You were warned to stop.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red had been dead for years. It's not a matter of people freaking out ... you guys are just annoying with the incessant trolling. You were warned to stop.
Sounds like Dead Red Needs Redemption Too.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's terrible. I was banned from the forums for 3 or 4 months due to my promotion of red. There's so many unhappy people on blue. I've had trouble understanding why those same people freak out when red is mentioned.
I've only been playing a week and the two or three people on the forums who can't let a single thread go without posting multiple times about the red server is already annoying.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99 players literally "ruined their own lands," so to speak, by twinking themselves out with NTOV gear then deleveling to the mid-30s and farming every leveling player in every leveling zone.

Then they have the audacity to complain that nobody wants to play there....
Old 01-20-2019, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99 players literally "ruined their own lands," so to speak, by twinking themselves out with NTOV gear then deleveling to the mid-30s and farming every leveling player in every leveling zone.

Then they have the audacity to complain that nobody wants to play there....
To be honest this was the story of pretty much every pvp server on classic eq.

Sullon zek (I played there) was the worst.

PVP is tons of fun when the playing field is level. Human nature, however, almost mandates this will never be the case on any sever that is more than a few weeks/months old.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-20-2019, 01:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might've bought something from an RMTer.

Just petition it.
Perhaps, guess I just have to wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2019, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hallo,

So this happened to me a day ago, tried to log onto the server, and got a popup stating that the account has been banned.

Now, I have created a petition thread about the issue, so I hope the staff will reply back in due time as to why.

But this got me wondering, have any of you gotten banned / suspended without any reason being given, and were you at any point told as to why ?

If so, please share your story!
Sometimes they make a mistake. I received a banned message and locked account almost a year ago with no response. After I asked why I was banned the response was basically oops your account name is too similar to someone we were banning. You're now unbanned. Just contact them and if you truly didn't do something it'll get straightened out shortly.

No I'm not giving out my account name.
Last edited by turbosilk; 01-20-2019 at 01:52 PM..
Old 01-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Does anyone not like you? If the wrong player wants you gone he can set wheels in motion to force you to do something bannable.

Also I hope you take paranoid bait.
Old 01-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's terrible. I was banned from the forums for 3 or 4 months due to my promotion of red. There's so many unhappy people on blue.
Well im sure starting on the red server would make their life better...
Old 01-20-2019, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've only been playing a week and the two or three people on the forums who can't let a single thread go without posting multiple times about the red server is already annoying.
Heres a fickle one..
Closed Thread