Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

Wonder if someone has heard Tiggles feelings on illegal immigrants yet, it was discussed.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

tldr:

tiggles and gyno argue whether spamming javs/coth ducking and being available to log in at any time of day OR zerging uncontested dragons with 4x the raid force of any other guild takes more skill.

LMFAO .. you guys are legit retards
Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr:

tiggles and gyno argue whether spamming javs/coth ducking and being available to log in at any time of day OR zerging uncontested dragons with 4x the raid force of any other guild takes more skill.

LMFAO .. you guys are legit retards
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ereni was correct there are a lot of people on Red who want to pvp, sadly none of those players are tagged Holocaust.

I think it's hilarious Gyno and Ereni are claiming to be about pvp, no one joins a guild a that comprises 85% of the server is about PvP.
I'm not sure what your second sentence means. However, I do have ears and eyeballs, I've now played on blue and red, and I can understand simple concepts of what people I hang out with want to do this most in this game.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure what your second sentence means. However, I do have ears and eyeballs, I've now played on blue and red, and I can understand simple concepts of what people I hang out with want to do this most in this game.
I just think it was fucking hilarious you and Gyno were trying to be about pvp vs a TMO guy when you and Gyno wont even engage in pvp unless you have 20+ more than the opposing force.

You keep saying people play on red to pvp, lol well nobody in holo does, otherwise you guys would be out pvping after you attain BIS. There are literally new players to the server who have more kills in 3 weeks than Gyno has racked up in 3 years.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:12 PM
Kobold

I don't engage in pvp on a 1v1 basis because I don't know how yet (as a cleric). I'm new to the server. I still think I have a right to explain where I am coming personally and what I've seen in observation from others. I don't agree with engaging only when I have 20+ more friends but just to play with your scenario, that in itself still is pvp... so ?

Also, -again- I realize that I'm new to the server and I've barely gotten my feet wet with what pvp is all about but I have seen a lot of pvp in my time here. I'd like to see more honestly.

You're making blanket statements that are really unfair to say /shrug

I mean, you're free to make fun of me but I'm here to learn and have a good time with my friends in pvp.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't engage in pvp on a 1v1 basis because I don't know how yet (as a cleric). I'm new to the server. I still think I have a right to explain where I am coming personally and what I've seen in observation from others. I don't agree with engaging only when I have 20+ more friends but just to play with your scenario, that in itself still is pvp... so ?

Also, -again- I realize that I'm new to the server and I've barely gotten my feet wet with what pvp is all about but I have seen a lot of pvp in my time here. I'd like to see more honestly.

I mean, you're free to make fun of me but I'm here to learn and have a good time with my friends in pvp.
not trying to speak for BK, but the point i believe he is trying to make is....

for gyno and yourself to argue that you are more about the PVP than pixels is laughable.

IF you REALLY were about PVP #1 and the Pixels as a secondary, holo would not amass such a zerg that no other guild on the server has a legitimate chance at beating you in a fight. 99% of the mobs you kill are completely uncontested.

yet you continue recruiting additional warm bodies to your already massive guild.

so once again, laughable that you claim holo is all about dat pvp... i couldn't fuckin believe that shit when it came out of your mouths.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think it was fucking hilarious you and Gyno were trying to be about pvp vs a TMO guy when you and Gyno wont even engage in pvp unless you have 20+ more than the opposing force.

You keep saying people play on red to pvp, lol well nobody in holo does, otherwise you guys would be out pvping after you attain BIS. There are literally new players to the server who have more kills in 3 weeks than Gyno has racked up in 3 years.
check the fuckin tone wen addressing a white woman u filthy brown
Old 02-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

if you really are about the pixels.. then own it.

if you really are about the pvp.. then prove it.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:

No it's not really unfair, I'm not singling you out, you are choosing to champion your guild. I didn't force you to step up to the plate.

Do you watch a movie and see a girl getting held down by 6 dudes and getting stabbed with their penis's and say to yourself, Damn that bitch needs to learn how to fight LOL No. Because that's not a fight that's a rape. Which is the same thing as calling 80v20's pvp.

My guild engaged yours 15v50 and got more YT, did you guys say that was great pvp, nah you claimed you won because you got to kill sky mobs afterward LOL. Your entire guild cannot even give me a single fraps or screenshot of them engaging in a fight vs equal geared targets when they had even numbers NOT ONE! So yes I can say you guys only engage when you have a huge numbers advantage, that's a fair statement.

You can't be all about killing dragons and avoiding pvp and then when your arguing with a bigger dragon raiding nerd, claim to be all about pvp.

I bring up 1v1's because HTF do I gauge a persons skill in pvp based on how they performed in a 80v20 when they were one of the 80, it's impossible. But take that person away from the support of a huge group and you see who sinks and who swims.
Closed Thread