Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 11:31 PM
Kobold

I never said that I was specifically anything. I was talking about in defense of the entire server and what people like to do here. Strictly from my own experiences and observation. I wasn't speaking as a member of holocaust or as someone who is a veteran pvper.

More people who do love to pvp should go on stream and talk about it more, honestly. I had a ton of fun saying what I have come to know by playing here.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Gyno was on pvp servers and vztz long before any of you posers found red99.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

how the fuk could you possibly be observing a population that is all about that pvp....

85% of pop is in 1 guild that raids uncontested.

and when AZ does fight them (almost always ends up with more yt) holo's argument is we don't give a fuck we got the dragon so we won.

u must be high?
Old 02-24-2015, 11:38 PM
Kobold

Loved when Ereni said: "it's actually not about the dragon… they don't really go after the dragon…"

So what's it about then? Bringing 60 people to a 25 man fight and saying it's about the pvp rather than the dragon? It couldn't possibly be about the pvp Ereni, because real pvp isn't 25 vs 60.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youlath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.twitch.tv/erenip99/c/5956061

there u go you stupid fucking mongoloid

your guild's a-team got 6-0'd by ours
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good times.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxeee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loved when Ereni said: "it's actually not about the dragon… they don't really go after the dragon…"

So what's it about then? Bringing 60 people to a 25 man fight and saying it's about the pvp rather than the dragon? It couldn't possibly be about the pvp Ereni, because real pvp isn't 25 vs 60.
From what I'm gathering, PVP is the end goal. Killing dragons make your character better at PVP. Do you disagree? Do you like to kill dragons just for the PvE aspect of it? You should try the blue server, they are more competitive over there about killing dragons.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said that I was specifically anything. I was talking about in defense of the entire server and what people like to do here. Strictly from my own experiences and observation. I wasn't speaking as a member of holocaust or as someone who is a veteran pvper.

More people who do love to pvp should go on stream and talk about it more, honestly. I had a ton of fun saying what I have come to know by playing here.
Tiggles: there are people on your server about pvp, Holocaust is not one of them Holocaust likes killing dragons, they are in the dragon killing business. Just like TMO

Ereni: That's not true, in order to pvp you need to pve so thats the type of drive of why you would kill a dragon why you would show up to dragon is because there is pvp there. Because that's how you get better than everyone else, because you have better loot.

So by your logic the better geared people in Holocaust should be better at pvp and pvp more because they already got all their gear.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hmmm seems Grim has better gear than myself, guess that would explain this record...

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Grimtoad

If Holocaust gave a shit about pvp they would seek pvp AFTER they attained enough gear, only fighting with 20+ more each fight, is fighting for mobs and pixels not pvp. Tiggles was right there are people on the server looking for pvp and they aren't in Holocaust.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxeee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bro, it wasn't long ago AZ was on the boards telling people to recruit... Holo did. Let's also not forget when AZ changed the guild name over night and made a new AZ that only invited 1. 60s 2. VP keyed 3. High standing in guild. You and Dacuk will always be my pals but fuck man shit was like putting a gun to your head.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:51 PM
Banned

i'm a dragonslayer and a swyft slayer when he's stuck inside the ot boat.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

I love how Syft completely ignores the post by Yulith when he proves him completely wrong earlier in this thread.

That's how you know someone truly isn't worth responding to on the forums. Keep cherry picking your arguments buddy. Everyone knows you're an idiot.
Closed Thread