Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

$34 price on back, eep. All the mentees got this for free 1st meeting. Kinda excited to find out what my top 5 strengths are. This guy believes it’s a waste of time to invest time on fixing his weakness and you should just supercharge your talents. I’m pretttty sure empathy / listening will be one or two of mine, but very curious on that others.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m sure the collagen in my face is all gonna vaporize in a month or two. My theory though is my energy drink addiction I’ve had since 18. Lot of B vitamins in this one.

Like mouse touchpad? I despise those things.
Like this. https://www.bastron.co.uk/shop/

Dynamic touchscreen displays with haptic feedback is prolly going to creep into the main stream as AI takes over and we spend less time classically typing and start doing other things. Or become more gestural and draw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKza2lwgDEg
Old 05-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

$34 price on back, eep. All the mentees got this for free 1st meeting. Kinda excited to find out what my top 5 strengths are. This guy believes it’s a waste of time to invest time on fixing his weakness and you should just supercharge your talents. I’m pretttty sure empathy / listening will be one or two of mine, but very curious on that others.
Posting on an ancient presingularity dead elf simulation forum. GG.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

Every time I take an assessment test or a personality survey (we recently did one for work), I am almost straight across the board on every category.

Assertive? About halfway there, bud.

Analytical? Bout 50%, chap.

Agreeableness? You're about right on the fuckin line, make up your mind there, guy.

This has led me to believe all of these are either nonsense or I'm some kind of robot ... or a sociopath or something.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time I take an assessment test or a personality survey (we recently did one for work), I am almost straight across the board on every category.

Agreeableness? You're about right on the fuckin line, make up your mind there, guy.

This has led me to believe all of these are either nonsense or I'm some kind of robot ... or a sociopath or something.
You are the rarest and best personality type. Well balanced and adaptable. I am sure u can be real assertive and decisive when u need to be. But it takes a dickbag to be that way 24/7.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the rarest and best personality type. Well balanced and adaptable. I am sure u can be real assertive and decisive when u need to be. But it takes a dickbag to be that way 24/7.
What a nice thing to say, thank you. I'd never looked at it like that.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes, but this test costs $34.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but this test costs $34.
that's an expensive horoscope!
Old 05-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

I've given myself like 7 free tarot readings today though.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Banned

I'm coked out on like 6 cups of coffee and 400mg buproprion. Still no heart attack.

I'm wondering if I should force myself to eat dinner.
Closed Thread