Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

I'm very found of much of the UI but I'm playing on a small screen so need to slim some stuff.

I can not replace the hotbutton window for some reason. Trying to use the default EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml the entire Duxa fails and default is loaded instead.

The reason I want to remove it is I don't want the inventory hotbuttons that are attached to button window 1.

Any ideas?
Old 02-25-2014, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very found of much of the UI but I'm playing on a small screen so need to slim some stuff.

I can not replace the hotbutton window for some reason. Trying to use the default EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml the entire Duxa fails and default is loaded instead.

The reason I want to remove it is I don't want the inventory hotbuttons that are attached to button window 1.

Any ideas?
did a quickfix by hiding hotbar 1 and enabled bar 3 )
Old 03-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Love the UI set up, but I'd REALLY like if the target plate and casting bar were MUCH larger. Anyway to do this, or any suggestions on how to pick some up and add them in there or how to go about doing it?
Old 03-30-2014, 09:41 AM
Aviak

I have a question, I'm using the Duxa Velious UI, I installed the classic spell icons, and they appear correctly in my spell book, and my active effects bar, but not on my actual hotbar, or spell bar. How can I get the classic ones on ALL the bars?
Old 03-30-2014, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandamwtc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question, I'm using the Duxa Velious UI, I installed the classic spell icons, and they appear correctly in my spell book, and my active effects bar, but not on my actual hotbar, or spell bar. How can I get the classic ones on ALL the bars?
Did you use any other UI's? Did you install Velious UI through the installer or by using the standalone?

Icon positions depend on default UI's settings, if you used any UI that modified those then layout will be messed up.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you use any other UI's? Did you install Velious UI through the installer or by using the standalone?

Icon positions depend on default UI's settings, if you used any UI that modified those then layout will be messed up.
I did have a previous UI. The first time I noticed the icons on the spell and hotbed had errors, I wiped the folder completly, and used the install tool. It shows the spell icons, but the are different from the ones in the active effects, or buffs tab. That's the part that throws me.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandamwtc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did have a previous UI. The first time I noticed the icons on the spell and hotbed had errors, I wiped the folder completly, and used the install tool. It shows the spell icons, but the are different from the ones in the active effects, or buffs tab. That's the part that throws me.
Ok the installer does not replace the default UI folder, it relies on it being there. You may be able to get it back by either reinstalling or using the UI files from the official installation guide, I believe it provides Default folder with everything intact inside.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2651
Scroll down to:

Code:
Step 4 - Game Files
In order to play on Project 1999 servers you will need the required additional files. Download and extract the Project 1999 Files (V##) to your EQ Titanium Directory.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Large Bat

Beautiful UI, but where is the casting bar? I can't see how much left i have in my spell cast. Something like quartz in world of warcraft.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Hey, I was having issues running eq ie running in slow motion, casting slow and I ended up tinkering with some stuff. So I deleted eq off my computer and I'm currently trying to dl your all in one installer. However once I get to the directory page, it says please choose the directory eqtitanium will be installed to, and whatever I choose it iether says, that directory does not exist, or when I try to just browse through and choose my dl folder it states that, thats not where eq titanium was dl. Do I have to still dl a titanium client off a torrent first and then run your installer? Or did I mess up the directory that should be automatically chosen? Thanks.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashlyenin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, I was having issues running eq ie running in slow motion, casting slow and I ended up tinkering with some stuff. So I deleted eq off my computer and I'm currently trying to dl your all in one installer. However once I get to the directory page, it says please choose the directory eqtitanium will be installed to, and whatever I choose it iether says, that directory does not exist, or when I try to just browse through and choose my dl folder it states that, thats not where eq titanium was dl. Do I have to still dl a titanium client off a torrent first and then run your installer? Or did I mess up the directory that should be automatically chosen? Thanks.
You have to have the game already installed.