Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Banned

man I might play dis box after all, good thread

Scrooge comin' up to look real like a real box Duke in here but we know that title is going to some 20 hour sesh a day Euro beard
Old 05-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Banned

i was gettin sukt 0ff in a st@1rw311 while I typed d@t

>thx an0n

ya fuckin fruit cake
Old 05-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Banned

she did on saturday, thanks for your interest

hope you got some payoff yourself for all that effort you put into the "I'm a racial hipster" look

maybe someone was mad enough at their dad, who knows
Old 05-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Yo don't drag me into yalls' drama.

I have no interest in leading a guild anyways. I'm not even playing in the same realm as you guys. I've already stated that I'm gonna be joining a different NA guild in Midgard (which will have some P99 members but isn't a P99 guild).
Old 05-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Skeleton

Default Backman and Scrooge

Sooo... some drama has come up with two of em. They wont be playing together. Well sad to see that, but life goes on, exp needs to be gained. Where ever realm you might join. I will be with Scrooge, have had lots of fun before many times, and will know that will have more fun. Lots of good ideas allready. I am not relying only on him to make me groups and if he needs to afk he will afk so fucking what, we move on he catches up eighter way we will all meet up in lvl 50 rvr. He never ever afked in the middle of a fight. Btw i have had my best days playing daoc in uthgard with Scrooge. But thats juts my point of view.

Like Backman replyed
"I will warn you though, please avoid Scrooge.

A couple times in the past he's organized groups from P99 to play on Uthgard with him. Both times have resulted in swift and utter failure, because Scrooge is just not a good person to play with. He'll take charge and belittle anyone with an opinion that differs from his own. He'll AFK in the middle of dungeons/pvp for huge swaths of time. If we wipe in a dungeon or in PvP he'll blame everyone but himself.

If you do include Scrooge with your group I will unfortunately have to find somewhere else to play, because he is just not a fun person to play DAOC with and history has shown that his negative attitude destroys guilds."

Well everyone will choose what every they want, all will have fun.
We have some core players allready that will play, some my real life friends i can 100% count on etc. some pople will join with they full group to our guild. One person who flipps out wont make a difference. Sadly i was not apart of that discussion.

See Ya in Hibernia or in the battlefield Maggots!!!
Last edited by Kvasir; 05-05-2016 at 03:30 PM..
Old 05-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man I might play dis box after all, good thread

Scrooge comin' up to look real like a real box Duke in here but we know that title is going to some 20 hour sesh a day Euro beard
Funny thing about all this is, none of it has anything to do with Everquest or DAOC, or me as a player of either game, at all. All this drama-bullshit is because I happened to disagree with his religious organization, Jehovahs Witnesses, after watching a documentary on them.

If backman_66 had a shred of honesty, he would've said so from the start, instead he has a nervous breakdown and decides to go on a flaming spree to try and make me look bad, while failing miserably I might add. He's so insecure about his organization and his faith (if he even has any,) that he cannot handle anyone disagreeing with them.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 05-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he cannot handle anyone disagreeing with them.
Coming from the guy who started a Lizardman conspiracy thread and flamed everyone who disagreed with him...
Old 05-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coming from the guy who started a Lizardman conspiracy thread and flamed everyone who disagreed with him...
More lies, talk is cheap, show some proof - unless you consider me ignoring posts from known trolls such as yourself as "flaming."
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 05-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Banned

man dey scorched da urf of Gitem didn't they

yeah you have a blest one on here, I've done Hib 3x and might do Alb this go round
Old 05-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Kobold

Post the chat log Lizardman, unless you're too scared. lol he actually showed me youtube videos of that lizard conspiracy too.
Closed Thread