Kobold

Here's an example from a previous guild falling apart (Milton = Scrooge):

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More lies, talk is cheap, show some proof - unless you consider me ignoring posts from known trolls such as yourself as "flaming."
Well here's your thread trying to push the lamest and most easily disproven conspiracy theory, Flat Earth: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=188675

In true Scrooge fashion you ignore anyone trying to actually discuss and refute the topic you bring up with comments like these:

"many of you are truly brainwashed beyond repair"
"I don't really expect any intelligent replies from these forums"

Anyways, here's the brilliant Lizardman thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=144257

My post that you "ignored because I was trolling" was just a list of contradictions in your own posts. I was genuinely curious for your explanation of why you describe these lizard people as "warlike" in one paragraph and yet not being allowed to murder people in the next. Another example is when you say they're so scientifically advanced we can't begin to comprehend their technology, and then later you say they haven't killed us yet because they're busy researching pretty basic technology (RFID chips, electrocution).

But again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More lies, talk is cheap, show some proof - unless you consider me ignoring posts from known trolls such as yourself as "flaming."
So after asking you about some contradictory statements you made about these lizard people and asking you a couple times to stop ignoring me and to go back and address my questions, you responded with this:

"Every time you make a post, it's pretty obvious you don't bother reading, you're just lazy, or you have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader."

So instead of actually discussing the topic like a normal sane person you just resorted to shit-talking me. So no, I wasn't lying, you post crazy shit and then flame people who actually try to discuss that crazy shit with you civilly.

For someone who does nothing but post threads telling people to "open their minds," you don't have a very open mind yourself. Any time someone offers up a counterpoint to any of your theories, you just call them a troll and ignore them. You realize that the definition of "troll" isn't "people who disagree with me on the internet" right? Probably why every community you try to form within online games falls apart faster than the Hindenburg...
Old 05-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Orc

You guys seem like fucking faggots and have really put me off playing with you.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys seem like fucking faggots and have really put me off playing with you.
It's got nothing to do with me or my friends. That guy thinks his ongoing stupidity is going to somehow stop people from enjoying the game with me. He probably thought the roster would get smaller after he left, but it got bigger instead....I wonder what that's about.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 05-06-2016, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by backman_66 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's an example from a previous guild falling apart (Milton = Scrooge):

This is the best you could come up with? 2 people talking shit behind my back is supposed to somehow make this new guild fall apart? Keep trying, I'm sure if you use photoshop, you can do better with the next attempt.

Btw I actually remember that time, they left because they didn't like the fact that I wanted everyone to pitch in to buy us a Guild House...so they criticize me about not being the leader they want me to be, leave, and quit the game entirely instead of joining a "better guild." I'm the negative one here?? And "threw someone under the bus"?? What were you running out of things to say or something?
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Last edited by Scrooge; 05-06-2016 at 01:07 AM..
Old 05-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by backman_66 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post the chat log Lizardman, unless you're too scared. lol he actually showed me youtube videos of that lizard conspiracy too.
This from the guy who thinks there are 144,000 of his "Jehovahs Witnesses" who are guaranteed to go to heaven and "rule with God" while the rest of the members are labeled as "other sheep" and you still fail to see the problem with this???

Well...since you asked so nicely, maybe just a little bit:
Quote:
[16:35] <@backman_66> ok this is RIDICULOUS, why is my family so retarded. my aunt and uncle just bought a TEN BEDROOM / SIX BATHROOM house
[16:36] <@backman_66> and its just them, my grandma, and my nephew living with them
[16:36] <@FkFreeze> hey they dunno when your gonna move in too
[16:36] <@backman_66> no thanks, it's in the middle of BFE
[16:37] <@backman_66> its already bad enough that i live in Arkansas
01[16:37] <@Scrooge> whats BFE?
[16:37] <@backman_66> butt-f'ing egypt
01[16:37] <@Scrooge> and are they also in your organization?
[16:37] <@backman_66> yeah
[16:38] <@backman_66> we're supposed to strive to live simple lives
[16:38] <@backman_66> downsize, smaller payments allow for more focus on the more important things
01[16:38] <@Scrooge> guess not everyone follows the rules then
[16:38] <@backman_66> no they don't
[16:38] <@backman_66> that's typical of any organization though
[16:38] <@backman_66> you get your rotten ones
[16:38] <@backman_66> it's not really a "rule"
01[16:38] <@Scrooge> the documentary talked alot bout the founding of JWs
[16:38] <@backman_66> just a suggested way to live to be happier with less
01[16:38] <@Scrooge> and how they kept predicing the end
01[16:39] <@Scrooge> then it didnt happen so they pushed it back
01[16:39] <@Scrooge> the watchtower thing
01[16:39] <@Scrooge> they also said like, only the "special" ones will be saved
01[16:39] <@Scrooge> and the rest of the members are like "other sheep"
01[16:40] <@Scrooge> one of the people speaking in the docu
[16:40] <@backman_66> probably referring to the 144,000 that are going to heaven, the "other sheep" refers to the ones that will live on earth
01[16:40] <@Scrooge> was part of the "governing body"
01[16:40] <@Scrooge> as they call themselves
[16:40] <@backman_66> none are more special than the other, just different roles
Just how many contradictions do you guys make anyway?
Last edited by Scrooge; 05-06-2016 at 12:50 AM..
Old 05-06-2016, 08:43 AM
Kobold

lol wtg buddy you can post a 1/10th excerpt from a chat log. Still too scared to post it in it's entirety.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Kobold

144,000 in heaven - Rev 7: 4

To rule as kings and priests - Rev 5: 10

Don't start a Bible war with someone who has studied it his whole life whereas you spend your entire life trolling forums.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Way too early for a scriptural debate with a JW. You cant engage in those discussions because they always whip out their special translation of the bible. Their cult approved recent translation that goes against every translated unearthed copy of the bible dating to antiquity.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Banned

damn bruh you spent your whole life studying a fantasy novel? very tight
Closed Thread