Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait i am a bard and most these vendors are near GMs and high level guards.

Thank you!
Old 10-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait i am a bard and most these vendors are near GMs and high level guards.

Thank you!
You're welcome -- though I'm fairly certain we've had this conversation before when I first described vendor gardening. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Also, don't get summoned!
Old 10-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Orc

If there is another vendor nearby you can just buy junk from one to sell to the other. Get as high charisma as you can, and just buy out the cheap stuff that will sell well to the other vendor.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

I agree. Or disagree. Whatever popular opinion requires. Mostly though, I'm pissed that people don't seed their merchants with charged puppet strings.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFaceless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there is another vendor nearby you can just buy junk from one to sell to the other. Get as high charisma as you can, and just buy out the cheap stuff that will sell well to the other vendor.
I tried that but got too time consuming. I got into waiting for guard expers to show up as I sing said vendor to 20% health and command it to attack a GM
Old 10-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Banned

For the past few days you folks in freeport/qeynos/grobb/ec/neriak have been cool, either from selling your meats/picks/eyes/skins etc and people leaving one on the vendor.

Thank you.

Emergency edit: There was one ass who bought all the froglok tadpole skins out in both grobb and oggok. You suck.
Last edited by Jauna; 10-12-2018 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: mispelled ass.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Gotta love a game where you get called names when you purchase stuff from Npc merchants because it inconveniences others.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Have you seen an uptick in people buying everything off vendors since you started this post?
Old 10-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the past few days you folks in freeport/qeynos/grobb/ec/neriak have been cool, either from selling your meats/picks/eyes/skins etc and people leaving one on the vendor.

Thank you.

Emergency edit: There was one ass who bought all the froglok tadpole skins out in both grobb and oggok. You suck.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you seen an uptick in people buying everything off vendors since you started this post?
nope just the tadpole skins.
Closed Thread