Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's doable and what I did as the cleric with Redwjamz before he "disappeared", but everyone in the other thread talks about soloing her like everyone is at it. The guard at the back of Neriak past the Necro/SK guild area is apparently the best to do it with apparently (not the ones outside the cleric guild)

How is it done? <3
Redwjamz came to the dark side and plays phinny.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

I can confirm that Vessel is easily duoable by two enchanters. Feyenu and I went down there this morning with two charmed guards and owned him. Fight took under a minute. I tried to land 5 slows during the fight, but all were resisted. So he's probably unslowable like others have claimed.

EQ000029.jpg

He could probably be soloed if you didn't have a charm break during the fight. I felt kind of bad for the tracker down there that was asleep at his computer, though. For anyone else caring to track him, he was killed around 8:30 AM EST this morning.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:49 AM
Aviak

I solo'd Vessel down to about 15% when my charm broke and I wasn't able to recover, but I did not have a Wand of Allure at the time, which I have now. I used 1 Reaper charge for the pet, a few Runes, and 3 clicks of wort total. I wasn't able to slow him, but he is stunnable. I basically just used Runes/Bedlam and moved in-and-out of melee range to take aggro and throw stuns. I haven't tracked him since then which was a few months ago but if I ever get another shot I've no doubt I'll win.
Old 01-20-2017, 04:40 AM
Fire Giant

I understand this is about charming to kill it solo, but a monk/shm combo can duo both these mobs, even easier ide imagine with velious gear now.
Old 01-27-2017, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't try to get BDA to help. They'll steal your VT.

#stillbitter

http://s9.postimg.org/dio6csqnz/EQ000357.png
Hey Tecmos,

Remember when I was in Flawless Victory and my guild petitioned A-Team saying they KSed our Verina, even though Drippin probably just FD'ed aggro at the encounter I was at.

Was it yours or Nordenwatch's epic that got removed?
Old 01-29-2017, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Tecmos,

Remember when I was in Flawless Victory and my guild petitioned A-Team saying they KSed our Verina, even though Drippin probably just FD'ed aggro at the encounter I was at.

Was it yours or Nordenwatch's epic that got removed?
Nah, wasn't mine. We got Tecmos's VT with no competition after a like 18-20ish hour poopsock in the latter half of a VT window on a weekend my wife/kids were out of town. Iirc other trackers logged in but would camp when they saw we had a force to kill VT (clr, ench, war at least) sitting there instead of just a solo chanter or lvl 1 dark elf.

India's trivia and naps with log readers set to watch for Verona casting buffs got us through...Lol.
Closed Thread