Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quad post to beat your triple.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2017, 01:50 PM
Aviak

Did you miss the era where MMO producers realized that RMT was a very real and classic thing, and eventually offered things like Krono's and the station store themselves? It seems like a lot of P99ers forget that other people may have active live acounts and P99 accounts. I can assure you Vox and Naggy will be the same fights starting on any classic release server, but with newer graphics on some.

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 03-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Aviak

To answer my own question a bit. If you only ever had a classic Everquest (release-Velious) account, didn't continue through to more recent EQ live expansions, or try other games like WoW then you would have missed that era.

People of P99 may fit that profile

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 03-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

lmao OP is triggered hard
Old 03-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Banned

gonna get all tribal bout my video games fam
Old 03-19-2017, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

So mad he:

1. Made a new thread
2. Triple posted off the bat

Because:

1. Other people enjoy games differently
Old 03-20-2017, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To answer my own question a bit. If you only ever had a classic Everquest (release-Velious) account, didn't continue through to more recent EQ live expansions, or try other games like WoW then you would have missed that era.

People of P99 may fit that profile
I had departed just after Gates of Discord, I'm glad that I did. Came back for a stint in 2008 when SOE launched a fresh blue server (players voted, its what they wanted) but they shitcanned it when they came up with a better idea (Mayong 51/50 server). By then I'm still not sure they had a Station Cash button on the UI.

The only thing SOE/Daybreak ever wanted, and to be expected, is short term revenue flow. So expect more and more servers to come and go...if you enjoy leveling a character or 3 and having it become less enjoyable because your player base moved on to the next thing then that's fine. I think those people are idiots though, you're better off on P99.

How many Phinny players are coming back? Probably more than want to admit it - see you at the start lines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2017, 12:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had departed just after Gates of Discord, I'm glad that I did. Came back for a stint in 2008 when SOE launched a fresh blue server (players voted, its what they wanted) but they shitcanned it when they came up with a better idea (Mayong 51/50 server). By then I'm still not sure they had a Station Cash button on the UI.

The only thing SOE/Daybreak ever wanted, and to be expected, is short term revenue flow. So expect more and more servers to come and go...if you enjoy leveling a character or 3 and having it become less enjoyable because your player base moved on to the next thing then that's fine. I think those people are idiots though, you're better off on P99.

How many Phinny players are coming back? Probably more than want to admit it - see you at the start lines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought red didn't have start lines?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

It doesn't, why do you think people coming back from Phinny will be trying red server? That would be an enlightened decision <3
Old 03-20-2017, 01:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So go on, leave P99 for a better raid scene...you just need to move servers every 6 months and grind again to guarantee your own personal raid bosses and a population that isn't on the decline.

It's a small price to pay, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
velious raiding isn't enough

we need to send a man (or elf) to the moon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jfk.jpg (14.9 KB, 108 views)
Closed Thread