Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 09:06 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2018, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What item did you not get before making this thread?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 04-17-2018, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Agreed, I've never gotten any items from Paradigm Shift.

But I'm also not in their guild, so maybe that makes sense.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:34 AM
Aviak

Ironic thread considering this guild was founded on the back of other people's work and the inability of PS's leaders to listen to the previous iteration's loot council. So they cried and formed their own guild. Seems like it's come full circle.

These are some greedy players, do yourself a favor and stay away.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironic thread considering this guild was founded on the back of other people's work and the inability of PS's leaders to listen to the previous iteration's loot council. So they cried and formed their own guild. Seems like it's come full circle.

Put the drugs down. The core of PS is the least greedy people on the box and have been burned for it by plenty of greedy losers in the past
Old 04-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Tell The Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler is the only player in the game I will hesitate in dealing with when I see his name.

Not a good player from my experience.
How can you even say that I've heard he can solo crypt.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Finally someone who understands the truth of the situation. I don't know where PS would be today if it hadn't been for such a strong foundation of occasionally farming halls of testing with a skeleton crew and mastering the nigh insurmountable 6 neck dragons. These losers need to show some respect to those who's hard earned strategies they discarded many months (years?) ago on their way to their weekly greed based alt gearing pick 3 halls of testing and acquisition of the much coveted 6 necks for level 5 alts. I even heard that these greedy fucks run to the west wall when they zone into fear. Were they just born knowing these strats? I think not.

Thank you sir for having the courage to step forward and imply that these thankless bastards would never have accomplished the things that they never accomplished while affiliated with you if it hadn't been for you. It's perfectly clear to me that everything this guild has done without your guidance would have been impossible without your guidance. It's time they step up and be the quality individuals they claim to be and admit this to be true.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally someone who understands the truth of the situation. I don't know where PS would be today if it hadn't been for such a strong foundation of occasionally farming halls of testing with a skeleton crew and mastering the nigh insurmountable 6 neck dragons. These losers need to show some respect to those who's hard earned strategies they discarded many months (years?) ago on their way to their weekly greed based alt gearing pick 3 halls of testing and acquisition of the much coveted 6 necks for level 5 alts. I even heard that these greedy fucks run to the west wall when they zone into fear. Were they just born knowing these strats? I think not.

Thank you sir for having the courage to step forward and imply that these thankless bastards would never have accomplished the things that they never accomplished while affiliated with you if it hadn't been for you. It's perfectly clear to me that everything this guild has done without your guidance would have been impossible without your guidance. It's time they step up and be the quality individuals they claim to be and admit this to be true.
QFT

Magelo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest
Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 04-23-2018, 04:36 AM
Sarnak

I enjoy my sanity too much to implement a loot council.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

...and my conscience; gotta give everyone with skin in the game an equal shot.
Closed Thread