Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Should prob seek help - there are professionals
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Aviak

Should prob seek help is a guild who is professional at VT camping ?

What the point of that ? I really want to understand because this game has 20 years old.
Just why do something like that...

Because i saw a lvl 1 against the wall completly still. The player had a device to see when VT is up without looking their screen. That's for shure.

Should i report her ? I am lacking of informations here. This is just a 20 years old game... Why thoses 2 camps doesnt switch from 2-4 days to 24 hours ?
Last edited by Whythewhy; 01-09-2019 at 11:49 AM..
Old 01-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Large Bat

They were using Gina, which is totally allowed. I share your frustration, she must have popped last night because the zone is empty today.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Window is still 2-7 days, since there hasn't been a patch yet.

FTE means "first to engage" - the person who aggros the mob first and thus has rights to kill the mob (unless it resets).
Old 01-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Aviak

I dont know if we can call this frustration...

First time, i stay until midnight, she pop at 1am.
Second time, i stay until 1am. she pop at 2am.
Third time, (best time), i do a 20 hours shift in a row until 3am.
I see that " nervouscharm " is casting a spell but no Verina Tomb casting...

Ha yeah, we can call this frustration...

W/E, Thx for your answers ! I feel a little better after looking that empty room 3 days in a row...

Do you guys know where the new patch will be add plz ?
Old 01-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whythewhy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys know where the new patch will be add plz ?
Nobody knows, but there hasn't been a new patch in over a year. I wouldn't assume it's going to be any time soon.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:50 PM
Kobold

I've been hesitant to bring attention to this app due to the potential for people to use it to sell loot rights, but since it's not exactly hard to access and loot rights are being sold now I might as well help level the playing field for people wanting to camp it themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whythewhy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First time, i stay until midnight, she pop at 1am.
Second time, i stay until 1am. she pop at 2am.
Third time, (best time), i do a 20 hours shift in a row until 3am.
Download the log reader app in this thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=224792

Its only interaction with the game is reading your log, and GM's allow log readers. It was designed for auctions but it will text/e-mail you when it reads the any phrase you tell it to look for, such as Verina/Vessel casting a spell to self-buff or the broadcast that happens with an earthquake.

Make sure you test it before you AFK. I couldn't get the text messages to work with my provider, but the e-mail notification sent to my phone is what woke me up when Verina spawned and it's the only reason I got her.

Might as well run GINA at the same time since GINA is instant while the e-mails can have a small delay. The text notifications are probably faster if they work with your provider, but I can't say for sure. You can set it to exclude the classic troll OOC's of " says out of character, "Verina tomb begins to cast a spell" but I don't know how well that works because I didn't want to risk it excluding the wrong thing and missing the spawn.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:44 AM
Aviak

Well, already installed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thx for this post tho, i appreciate it a lot.
I dont like to use thoses things but i already gave a lot of my time in this camp imo.

To be continue... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2019, 12:31 AM
Aviak

Any fresh ToDs? It's been a couple of weeks since the last one posted here.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeriele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any fresh ToDs? It's been a couple of weeks since the last one posted here.
She was up 15 minutes ago when I logged into 3rd gate. If she isn't dead yet, she will be shortly.
Closed Thread