Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Default Fashionquest questions

On my dark elf wizard I really want to get a shining metalic robes with the chain hat graphic. Its my favorite character appearence in the game. Is there other robes besides SMR that also have it? Also I know either the runed cowl or runed circlet looks like chain but before scrounge up some money for one I got to find out which one it is.

The only other thing that I want more than that it's a robe for my bard but sadly it looks like that even if I were to be level 60 I wouldn't be able to kill a single mob in skyshrine considering every mob can out regen my damage or even their own damage they do to each other when charmed. Bah
Last edited by Cen; 10-11-2018 at 11:05 AM..
Old 10-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

https://wiki.project1999.com/Categor...Metallic_Robes

e: forgot tint. the velvet thing will do ya

not sure on the circlet
Old 10-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

I believe the runed cowl has no graphic, runed circlet chain hat look. Also if you look items up on the wiki there's a way to see what appearance they have somewhere
Old 10-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only other thing that I want more than that it's a robe for my bard but sadly it looks like that even if I were to be level 60 I wouldn't be able to kill a single mob in skyshrine considering every mob can out regen my damage or even their own damage they do to each other when charmed. Bah
If you're talking about the Guardian Robe, that drops from relatively low level mobs and can be pretty easily farmed by just about anyone. It's extremely rare, but doable. The mobs that drop it don't regen at accelerated rates like, say, the fe`dhar wyverns.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're talking about the Guardian Robe, that drops from relatively low level mobs and can be pretty easily farmed by just about anyone. It's extremely rare, but doable. The mobs that drop it don't regen at accelerated rates like, say, the fe`dhar wyverns.
I'm willing to meditatively farm, but it drops from Guardian *name* mobs right? Or a gargoyle guard? My bard is in lambent so even any of the armor pieces will probably be a big upgrade. But hes only 48 right now.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Regarding regen rate I clocked their regen at around 50hp/tick...
Edit:it's from the guardian named like "guardian selbbep" or enots... And they have around 3k hp, serious undercon but still in the level thirties...

Edit2: I camped them a moment, dropped two fu set of armors but still no robe, I paused that after 1300 kills, I will come back to it later, need to recover first
Last edited by elwing; 10-11-2018 at 12:37 PM..
Old 10-11-2018, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

50hp every 6 seconds sounds pretty rough but maybe I'm overestimating them. Hill giants for comparison take me quite a lot of time to deal with unless I can charm 1, and even then its outdoors and easy to manage. I still feel like at 60 id be hopeless against these guardians at 3k hp hitting for a bubble of my up at a time indoors and such. Might have to work up my shaman a little to see how he fares
Old 10-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also if you look items up on the wiki there's a way to see what appearance they have somewhere
Yup, and Wonkie was on point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Categor...Metallic_Robes

e: forgot tint. the velvet thing will do ya

not sure on the circlet
Every item has an appearance, and some have a tint also, and they're both listed as categories at the bottom of an item's page. There is no tint for Shining Metallic Robes, just the appearance (which Wonkie linked): Category:Fashion:_Shining_Metallic_Robes. All of the items in there will look the same as an actual Shining Metallic Robes.

As for the Runed Cowl head look, again there's no tint, but this time there are a lot of items with that "Cloth" look. To see just the ones that are Wizard-wearable head items you can use a Multi-Category Search: for the categories "Fashion: Cloth", "Head", and "Wizard Equipment".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

The 50hp/tick is a rough estimate, I am pet killing them as a sk to avoid faction hit, and their hp stop moving up/down with about 50pt of dots give it or take it 10hp I guess, but quite high regen for certain
Old 10-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

Level up some more before you dedicate hundreds of hours to farming mobs on a mid level character that won't get exp.

or don't. Try it now. Whatever.
Closed Thread